Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

really hate when snipers lock bosses in huntsman taunt kills, it's annoying, and there's really no way to get out of it unless you have the conga. Then again, that solution is complete bull because it adds a pay-to-win aspect to our servers. Just because the boss fucks up royally does not mean he should be ruthlessly murdered by the entire enemy team while incapacitated. @bagggel and @BonfireCentiped can both tell you how pissed off I was when this happened to me earlier today. Prior to this, I had actually thought there was already a rule against it, but I guess not.

@Vexx @mrnutty12 @Kypari @Krampus @Vargas @Caleb956 @grap_grop @Elcark 

Tatost

Tatost

really hate when snipers lock bosses in huntsman taunt kills, it's annoying, and there's really no way to get out of it unless you have the conga. Then again, that solution is complete bull because it adds a pay-to-win aspect to our servers. Just because the boss fucks up royally does not mean he should be ruthlessly murdered by the entire enemy team while incapacitated. @bagggel and @BonfireCentiped can both tell you how pissed off I was when this happened to me earlier today. Prior to this, I had actually thought there was already a rule against it, but I guess not.

@Vexx @mrnutty12 @Kypari @Krampus @Vargas @Caleb956 @grap_grop @Elcark 

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    Red Kypari