Question

< Guess? 

No but all jokes aside for my in-game name "Bot" I used to play with some friends that had already been playing this game for a while when I first started and so they usually tossed me an AWP and told me to shoot at people. Well, at about 20 hours of play time queued with and against people with 1000-2000 hours (SMFC-GE before rank reset) I stuck out as the potato in the lobby usually racking up 1-6 kills the ENTIRE GAME. Anyway, on to the "Bot" part, one time I was kicked from the game for inactivity in a comp. match because I was helping my dad with something I believe and so a Bot was put in my place. The Bot ended up getting 13 kills that game which was about 2x more than I had ever gotten. So of course I join into the next game and every time I did anything wrong my "friends" said I was worse than a bot. Eventually to be able to roast me more it was just shortened to, "he plays like a Bot", or "Missing shots like a Bot", and other similar things. As I progressed and slowly got better and the ranks reset I was playing with people more around my rank and staying in 1st-3rd on the leader boards with my friends and became pretty good with the AWP. Of course, my friends had no more right to call me a Bot because they were slowly becoming worse than me, (I kinda no lifed this game for a bit) and so one day I came into the lobby with the name Bot and carried the crap out of them for 4 games in a row, and it was at this moment that Bot became a positive thing instead of negative thing. For a few days I played with the name and just never got around to changing it back (used to be Osiris, I know it sounds like a 12 year olds roblox name) and so ever since I have been Bot. 

I officially have way too much time on my hands sorry for this story time. 

Bot 

I like Star Wars and Darth Vader. So I just took Darth from him and added an r. I still think the Empire did nothing wrong.

I came up with my name when i was play ESO elder scrolls online and the one Lizard guy thingy and Lizard was taking and i just wrote Lisdrd and kept with it.

Your Favorite Lizard,

Lisdrd

So like i change my steam name alot so those dont matter. But I'm known by my friends as Jams. I got the name from one of my old Halo Rp characters name, james. Well to make a long story short james died and i didn't want to make another name so i took out the e.

I came up Kypari (without the !) because one time after I'd watched sword art online there was a widget that I downloaded for my phone that displayed your phone's battery in SAO health bar form, but I needed a name for it, so while I was having a poop thinking of names for it I just randomly typed stuff until I came up with Kypari. Truly inspirational.

I ended up adding the ! to make it Kypari! because I used to do a lot of trading years ago and I took inspiration from many higher-tier traders, one of which being someone called Mattie! I thought the ! looked cool so I added it in