◀Crona▶
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:1:26753815
  • Position
    Other
  • Time Active on Servers
    Probably like 1000hr
  • Information

Applying for Paid Mod. I've been a Paid Mod since our glorious reign of CS:S, then years later when we finally got our CS:GO servers populated I had my Paid Mod status brutally ripped from me and replaced with REGULAR MOD. Some time later I got demoted because I started working at 4am and was sleeping whenever the server was populated. Since then, I quit that job and switched to Linux because microsoft is cancer, and unfortunately there has been a bug in the Linux version of CS:GO for years where you cannot download custom files from anywhere but the workshop, so I haven't been able join most community servers. Then, I was blessed by Saint Lithium who uploaded the custom files for me to download. Basically I will never be able to join any other community server, I've been with you guys for years, Lithium is a god, I know the rules, and would like to remove people who don't know the rules from ct. #CronaForPaidMod #MyMomIsFineWhyDoYouAsk?

+1 our glorious boy is finally back.

Give this man his rightful paid mod back, he never actually lost paid mod! he never abused it! paid mod didn't have an inactivity thing, he should never have been demoted below paid mod.

2 hours ago, Pepper said:

-1. All these +1's are memes but Chrono's post broke it down if you read it the opposite way. Don't think maturity is there

what do you mean maturity isn't there?

He can run maturity laps around most of the staff list.