Queelsh

Whats up yall *-*

Hey! My name is Queelsh (obviously) but my real name is Brandon. 

I created the account to actually talk to the community outside of the servers since i thought it was aight.

Ima tell you stuff about me then you can tell me stuff about you ;D

My full name is Brandon Queelsh

I love anime

My favorite song is Run Up On Me - XXXTentacion (cuz im edgy af)

I found XG through one of my friends, His name is Caleb Anthony (Idk his last name ;-;)

My favorite food is steak because im classy AF

My least favorite food is skittles because they are always super hard and hurt your teeth

I broke my mic getting mad at brawlhalla AKA a totally balanced game!

Id love to hear more about you guys!

Welcome to our colourful community friend! I'm a long-time Member of Xeno Gamers who usually only ever kicks around forums whenever I have a moment to do so (when I'm not slaving away on FIFA for EA), maybe log in every now and again on our CS:GO Jailbreak Servers for shits and giggles too.

Make sure to hit up our Discord server to familiarize and introduce yourself among the locals- I hear it's where all of the kids hang out now: https://discord.gg/VWEWDjV

Most importantly, be sure to sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay within our community ?

Hellooooooooooo! I'm Genocide, otherwise known as Pookie, or the black guy. I'm a moderator for the CSGO Servers and the only black staff atm for CSGO at that. It gets lonely, but it's okay. Something you should know about me before getting to know me is that I have Manic Depression and sometimes I'm really upset, sometimes I'm REALLY mad, and sometimes I'm somewhat happy. xG is a great community filled with Joyful people, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

Cheers bud! ?

TF2 is Filled with Weebs and Furries though, you might fit in best over there.

This is a dead meme. Why do people keep @ing me there is legit no reason to it. All it does is waste your time, my time, and spam my inboxes. Stop this dumb shit.

42 minutes ago, Brady1780 said:

Hi I'm Brady

I love crashing cars

I love chicken wins bbq or buffalo of course

I hate @Genocide and his depressed mind

Fuck you. I hate myself too. 

Hey there! I'm one of two community managers we have, and do a little bit of everything around here. Big fan of video games, anime, and a bit of everything really. If you have any questions dont hesitate to give me a shout! join the discord

Welcome!

Hey! I'm seg, one of the 2 division managers for xG. Specifically TF2 but you'll catch me in the daily csgo 10mans too! Feel free to stop by and say hello! 

I see that you like programming, I'm a computer engineer that specializes in security! ? feel free to add me on steam or @ me in discord if you have any questions about our servers or code!

28 minutes ago, SegFault said:

Hey! I'm seg, one of the 2 division managers for xG. Specifically TF2 but you'll catch me in the daily csgo 10mans too! Feel free to stop by and say hello! 

I see that you like programming, I'm a computer engineer that specializes in security! ? feel free to add me on steam or @ me in discord if you have any questions about our servers or code!

I think I will, I need to figure out how to run actual security type stuff on my computer without destroying my computer. Thanks dude ?

howdy gamer, haven't actually seen you in person so I'm assuming you're coming from TF2, in which case you won't see much of the CS:GO staff much, but if you have CS:GO be sure to drop by the servers sometime!

Edited by Bonk (see edit history)

Just now, Bonk said:

howdy gamer, haven't actually seen you in person so I'm assuming you're coming from TF2, in which case you won't see much of the CS:GO staff much, but if you have CS:GO be sure to drop by the servers sometime!

I have the game and I’m pretty good at it, My friend taught me how to play the game and now I have some game sense. I saw something about a 10 man cs game, how do I join?

5 minutes ago, Queelsh said:

I have the game and I’m pretty good at it, My friend taught me how to play the game and now I have some game sense. I saw something about a 10 man cs game, how do I join?

10 mans are just 5v5 with 10 people from the cs division, most commonly 10 mans will be started when someone tags @10manner on discord or there are a lot of us on a server and someone has the idea to do a 10man. If you want the 10 manner tag to be notified when we start a game, the #roles channel has a bot that will give it to you! you're always welcome to join:)

I'm one of the biggest cunts here, no one has taken my title from me for the last year. I only play on the TF2 div for the new Rocket Jump server, but I've recently moved my main game to CS:GO. Haven't done any 10 man games yet, but that'll probably change this weekend or something. If you're looking for a bit more laid back gameplay, go hop on the CS Jailbreak or Minigames servers.

I'm also in the top 9,500 players in the world in Osu!Mania, which is about 800th in the United States. Not many people play Mania over Standard mode, but I just find it a bit closer to my style.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)