Please Read

Easy, Hard, or Equal to rebel  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Easy, Hard, or Equal to rebel

• Easy
    • Hard
    • Equal for CTs and Ts

Hey Guys,

I think we can agree that the maps people have been submitting have been kind of shitty lately so I decided to learn how to map and make a map I'm about 2/3 of the way done and it's not so bad so far, and i was wondering if you could help me if your good with SDK. This does not mean I am asking you to actually add stuff yourself but you may if you'd like to, but if you do not have the time then i would at least like you to give me some ideas for the map. And when I say ideas I dont mean like armory and big cage, I mean like cool out of the norm mini games or rooms for stuff like a pokemon arena for pokemon days. And i will give credit to whoever gives good ideas. I have spent awhile learning how to map just so I could contribute to this server so if you would not mind it would be great to have some help.

Stuff I already have:

Armory

Cells

Vip cell

1 vent from cell to armory

2 guns in cells

Big cage

Roullette

Soccer

Kitchen

Surf(Sort of like a surf race)

Cat walk in cell block

Medic

Solitary

Things Im adding:

Pokemon Arena ([xG] Chosen #Drank Jr. [DC]'s idea)

Race

Climb

!lr Room

Pool

Disco

Warday Room (SliperyF's idea)

Strafe Jump (Sort of like climb but only strafe jumps

Maybes:

B-hop

Death Race

StationX Simon says (maasie's idea)

Thanks,

Nomad

You should add like, meni tetris, the ts go in and the warden selects where to place them. and you just gotta survive.

Sounds cool, Elababorate more I dont quite understand

Warday room!! We have so many wardays, that its always soccer, pool, or disco! It would be nice for a warday change!!

Ps: Make it CT friendly pl0x, but not too much ;D

Make sure the cell room is big enough so that there is tons of room for the CT's to control the T's. Send me the map source if you wanna collab on it. I an a great critic and can help with cubemaps and such.

How about:

4 corners

Simon Says like in StationX

Dodgeball

And a new idea that I have only ONCE seen in a ZOMBIE BARRICADE map. Seriously. This would be epic.

Laser survival - CT's set up 5 lines of predefined laser patterns (for example there's 9 dots, they can choose any lines from dot 1 to dot 9 and it will come as a deathly lazer) and T's have to evade those lasers. A fairly large room though. Ask if I need to explain more.

And of course, some advertisement for XenoGamers :P.

Laser survival - CT's set up 5 lines of predefined laser patterns (for example there's 9 dots, they can choose any lines from dot 1 to dot 9 and it will come as a deathly lazer) and T's have to evade those lasers. A fairly large room though. Ask if I need to explain more.

Sounds super cool PLEASE explain more tho sorry, i think i get it tho

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Make sure the cell room is big enough so that there is tons of room for the CT's to control the T's. Send me the map source if you wanna collab on it. I an a great critic and can help with cubemaps and such.

Thanks so much for support silence and keep in mind that i still havent added lighting and im going to retexture and change alot of stuff thanks. I will send you the vmf in a PM and a list of what i would like if you did.

Thanks,

Nomad

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Warday room!! We have so many wardays, that its always soccer, pool, or disco! It would be nice for a warday change!!

YES! great idea sounds awesome will do

What i mean is, there is a ct only room (ussualy warden) and an entrance to a closed space. tetris shapes fall, (of the wardens choice). now, if one falls on you you die. as the game progresses you can send out more, faster. but you can never cover the entire board. Bassicly its tetris but the ts need to dodge the blocks, and they break when they impact the ground, also make a zero g area.

• Who Viewed the Topic

9 members have viewed this topic:
    jaygoki DerpO_o PiNoYPsYcHo HoneyBadger Pepper Owl Donakonda Tatost Kypari