Sign in to follow this  
Takibo

[Mod] Takibo

Other Information: Like gungame, love scrimming 10mans even though i never get invited unless i invite myself COUGH BILLY MAYS COUGH.. sorry sore throat, i have been playing this game fora bout 4 years, have some knowledge of everything, i know a little about everything. ^_^

P.S.:Some people dislike me for absolutely no reason, some dislike me for my "EGO" cause i spam #topswag, but was never intended to make anyone upset or mad, nor do i think im better than everyone else.

<3

Decision: +1

Why: Nice guy, knows the rules, legit proness, seems like he would be a loyal mod

Maturity: Very mature

Activity: Supa active on jailbreak and other servers

Why: i love this dude(no homo) honestly which i was in florida to chill with him, he knows the rules, i havent seen him "rage" or anything

Maturity: Very very mature

Activity: always see him online in the servers.

Decision: +1.

Why: He deserves moderator position because he is capable of handling other players and problems. He holds up events to the community which is a great thing to do and I appreciate his efforts.

Maturity: He does not troll members, he's a mature player.

Activity: Active when I'm on. I see him a lot in de_dust2 server ,JB, and minigames.

Why: I love him, he does werk <3 But in all seriousness he knows what he's doing, knows rules and I think he's been long overdue for this position!

Maturity: He knows the difference between trolling and joking around, very mature.

Activity: Active enough, I scrim and play other game modes with him at times.

- Mike Hawk <3