Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Admin abuse :P

You Don't understand your an admin set an example.

Dont abuse, your way to loose on your slay button. IM not saying just twords me but everyone.

I did not post this cause you killed me every round, i dont give a ****.

Stop acting like every 14 year old on the internet saying "but hurt"

You come into our server's scaring people away with abuse like this.

Dont abuse= Dont get a complaint.

Well put Rabid.

Btw I wasn't there so i'm not saying he should get his admin removed or anything, but this is a good line for all the admins. I'm tired of seeing freekillers, cuz lately it's xG members more then anything.

look i was there, Everyon BUT rabid was basicly laughing at it, i know, i was and i was one of the Ts but heres few facts for you

1. it was like between 1-4 am for all of us, lots of people come on at that time to troll and no one rlly cares, honestly i just find it funny as long as there isnt freekilling and fighting over it, good example, last night no one really got ****** off, most just laughed... but rabid you were rlly the only one who went insane about it

2. i seem to remmber you freekilling like crazy then leaving rabid

3. im sure if anyone got ****** off (other then you rabid) edison would of slayed himself... maybe even twice for the big freekill,, but no one was

Regardless, Stop fighting over it, its not like edisons going around killing just for the fact of being a troll, this was jsut a little joke that doesnt reflect on his admin style. So Stop fighting, do what i do... just find somthing to laugh about in the situtation (there surely wass plenty there) and get out there and have fun w/o the need to troll on others and xG members

look i was there, Everyon BUT rabid was basicly laughing at it, i know, i was and i was one of the Ts but heres few facts for you

1. it was like between 1-4 am for all of us, lots of people come on at that time to troll and no one rlly cares, honestly i just find it funny as long as there isnt freekilling and fighting over it, good example, last night no one really got ****** off, most just laughed... but rabid you were rlly the only one who went insane about it

2. i seem to remmber you freekilling like crazy then leaving rabid

3. im sure if anyone got ****** off (other then you rabid) edison would of slayed himself... maybe even twice for the big freekill,, but no one was

Regardless, Stop fighting over it, its not like edisons going around killing just for the fact of being a troll, this was jsut a little joke that doesnt reflect on his admin style. So Stop fighting, do what i do... just find somthing to laugh about in the situtation (there surely wass plenty there) and get out there and have fun w/o the need to troll on others and xG members

Well put, thank you<3

Aegean - Btw I wasn't there so i'm not saying he should get his admin removed or anything, but this is a good line for all the admins. I'm tired of seeing freekillers, cuz lately it's xG members more then anything

I ve only been on this server for a little bit compared to most of you, but so far what i ve seen is exactly what you said. but it tends to be the younger members who do it, alot of the older members (age wise) dont really do it as much... but that in it self is obvious, and those people out there tend to think somtimes their above the rules becouse there in xG or a donator or w/e, not sugesting we need to kick them out im just saying, too you kids... and adults out there trolling just stop and alow us to have fun, I dont know if you realise this but it is possable to have fun w/o trolling

i Have a good example of a kid xG member who Really steped over the line with me, did somthing that ****** mee off. but in the intreset of trying to have fun and not starting a fight, im gonna let that slide. maybe you guys should do the same sometimes

It doesn't matter how funny it is, you can't break server rules and expect to get away with it.

It doesn't matter how late it is either, follow the rules.

And coming on the forums and admitting you pretty much free killed and didn't slay urself next round makes it look bad on you.

Not the first time he's admin abused. He does it a lot especially late at night and ESPECIALLY if he's the only admin in the room. There are a few examples that come to mind.

1. He started the round as CT then changed to T in the middle of the round and AWP'd 3 CT in the back. He then said "Ok I will forgive everyone here for freekilling if everyone just forgets what I did". No one laughed, everyone was put off by it and others didn't know wtf happened. Keep in mind this was like 2 am at night and no one was freekilling/rulebreaking at the time. There was only 8 or so people on at the time and no admins except him.

2. I was on CT, I died, next round he joins CT then SWAPS me to T and Freekills me. He did not give reason or justification he just did it cause he knew (or thought) he could get away with it. Again this was late at night with few people on, and no other admins on.

3. He will make up rules. I've seen him slay 2 CT that are hiding from T's on a freeday, there were at least 8 CT alive and those 2 CT had every right to hide if they wanted, there was no warden and no orders.

4. He will make up rules that favor him. Often when there are only 2 T left and he is one of them he will make up rules that favor him to get lr. He'll say something like "it's in the motd" even when it's not. It's admin abuse, plain and simple.

He makes up rules that are not in the motd, then slays according to his new made up rules. If a round is going on for a little longer than he'd like and he's dead, he'll slay the entire team. This is something I'm actually for because rounds CAN get too long but he doesn't do it for ALL the dead people he does it for himself because he doesn't have the patience. Sometimes he'll even slay to restart the round even if it's only a min past 0:00.

He doesn't set an example for the server and he is often in conflict with other admins. Things were a lot better when he wasn't admin. Honestly I'd rather have freekillers coming in and wreaking havoc on the server than an actual admin doing it.

In all the above scenarios NO ONE ELSE WAS LAUGHING. He ruins the game for others half the time and the only one laughing is him.

Not the first time he's admin abused. He does it a lot especially late at night and ESPECIALLY if he's the only admin in the room. There are a few examples that come to mind.

1. He started the round as CT then changed to T in the middle of the round and AWP'd 3 CT in the back. He then said "Ok I will forgive everyone here for freekilling if everyone just forgets what I did". No one laughed, everyone was put off by it and others didn't know wtf happened. Keep in mind this was like 2 am at night and no one was freekilling/rulebreaking at the time. There was only 8 or so people on at the time and no admins except him.

2. I was on CT, I died, next round he joins CT then SWAPS me to T and Freekills me. He did not give reason or justification he just did it cause he knew (or thought) he could get away with it. Again this was late at night with few people on, and no other admins on.

3. He will make up rules. I've seen him slay 2 CT that are hiding from T's on a freeday, there were at least 8 CT alive and those 2 CT had every right to hide if they wanted, there was no warden and no orders.

4. He will make up rules that favor him. Often when there are only 2 T left and he is one of them he will make up rules that favor him to get lr. He'll say something like "it's in the motd" even when it's not. It's admin abuse, plain and simple.

He makes up rules that are not in the motd, then slays according to his new made up rules. If a round is going on for a little longer than he'd like and he's dead, he'll slay the entire team. This is something I'm actually for because rounds CAN get too long but he doesn't do it for ALL the dead people he does it for himself because he doesn't have the patience. Sometimes he'll even slay to restart the round even if it's only a min past 0:00.

He doesn't set an example for the server and he is often in conflict with other admins. Things were a lot better when he wasn't admin. Honestly I'd rather have freekillers coming in and wreaking havoc on the server than an actual admin doing it.

In all the above scenarios NO ONE ELSE WAS LAUGHING. He ruins the game for others half the time and the only one laughing is him.

Pretty sure you have me confused with someone else, I didn't do any of that.

Pretty sure you have me confused with someone else, I didn't do any of that.

You're a ****ing liar and unfit to be admin. If I see you ****ing abuse when I'm on I won't make the mistake of forgetting to screenshot it again.

You're a ****ing liar and unfit to be admin. If I see you ****ing abuse when I'm on I won't make the mistake of forgetting to screenshot it again.

"Smile for all them haters" - Mac Miller :)