McNeo

Mod Caboose Cookie

Yep.

@@Deodate @fluffbottom @@MineCrack @@MinerTeddy

dat10char

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Update: Cookie was just camping for !lr. (Note: I understand that camping while rebelling is okay, but Cookie was second-to-last T and she continued to camp.) I used @ chat to say this and she said "oh well I'm rebelling". I then switched to spec to try to record her, as promised, and I found myself switched to CT from Spec a couple times. By the time I got to spec she was dead... I'll get something...

+1

I don't really like cookie at all, slightly irratating then makes a big deal when people make fun of her friends or her. For example, Megan. She went ban request crazy because a few trolls who probably had a future in xG trolled for fun on surf so she makes a ban request.

I see this abuse, probably in favor of friends. I've seen cookie randomly mute and gag (inb4 demo or gtfo, I don't give a fuck about your opinion).

Not going to go on and on about everything she doesn bad, but I can't really say anything she has done good.

There is no proof here

[ATTACH]2591.vB[/ATTACH]

Try to get some fraps, overwolf, xfire, or demos up please :). I understand you didn't have it up when it happened but we crave proof, especially mick :(

1307289528941.jpg.2b0edf609bc27dd19aa4a9a9b4039c2a.jpg

As a player I can't see admin console so there's no way to prove she's changing peoples teams...

Of course if I get a good demo then 1 plus 1 of course equals 2... But that could require hours of recording *hoping* I'm in the right spot at the right time.

Because of this I hope too much recorded proof isn't required because - as I said - there's little hope of me recording most of what was described.

Can an admin check console for her commands after 10:20-ish through 10:50 - 11:00 or so central time?

I bet if someone called megan a bitch, over some new person, she would slay the person who did towards megan. The new person, simply ignore. As when her spray has "bitch" in it. Simply biased favouritism.

Well, here's something... The demo is only 48 seconds so I'm not goin gto bother noting ticks...

https://rapidshare.com/files/4225235139/cookie6.dem

You'll see she hung out at armory looking for AFK's. At the same time you hear the warden asking "where are my CT's". So, if nothing else, here's a little proof the mod powers are more important to her than actually playing the game. (AFK's in armory would be low-priority to me, if nothing else it's a free kill for the first T into armory).

Ok. I've explained to both Korean (who was there) and Serbian (who told me about this thread) that those were complete accidents. A person on CT was breaking rules so I went to teamswitch him thinking it would slay him (which it didn't). So when I went to slay him I pushed the wrong buttons and teamswitched more people which was a complete accident. And before I could fix it we changed maps. I tried to apologize but like I said it switched maps. I feel so bad about messing up that round but I'm a new mod still trying to learn all the commands. I can't promise I won't mess up but if I do I will do my best to fix whatever I did.

As to the camping I was sitting in my cell trying to learn how to teamban. I had to ask another mod how to do it and it took them awhile to answer as they were in game, it was Korean. When I realized it was the last 2 t's I said "Oh! Sorry!" And went on to rebel by running out the cell expecting to be shot but I wasn't. Anyway I didn't mean to camp I was simply trying to make sure I didn't screw up royally and it just happened that no one saw me in my cell and didn't kill me. *shrug*

@CookiePrinces I hope you see in this post and other that I try to keep things un-biased. If you were talking to Korean and Serbian about these things then I'm sure they'll be in here to defend you and I certainly welcome that. I can only report what I see and that's exactly what I've done.

I've been admin on other servers and - while I understand this server uses different plugins - I'm not sure how one persons name was mistaken for another when it is displayed on a menu. Nor do I understand how the same mistake happened 2+ times within 10 seconds.

Furthermore, if you were trying to learn commands and talking to another mod at the same time I'm curious how you were almost constantly looking around in your cell (God I wish I still had that demo).

Cookie. And anyone else reading this. I'm a joker and I like having a good time. Also I admit I'm not perfect and I fumble plenty. But when it comes to member/mod/admin submissions/protests I stay level headed and unbiased, I hope this shows in my posts. (You can see my attempts to keep things unbiased in this very thread about an hour ago on MineCrack's posts - notably before this post or Cookie's post were created). I've only presented what I saw and what proof I had and invited others to chip in regardless of their views or opinions - that's what this is all about.

I see this abuse, probably in favor of friends. I've seen cookie randomly mute and gag (inb4 demo or gtfo, I don't give a fuck about your opinion).

I wasn't going to say anything about your post until I saw this. Because I haven't used that command at all since I have gotten my powers except to mute myself or unmute myself to try and ask/clear up something in server.

And I have done those ban requests for Megan as she was not a member and was rather confused by our forums so I helped her out. They were being disrespectful so I did what any member who respected the community did, brought forth -proof- of the disrespect and asked the other members if they also thought that they should be banned which they agreed too.

I say this to try and clear up any confusion you might have had to some of my actions. If you truly believe I don't deserve my powers then I won't argue against that.

i should prob say this since it would clear a lot of things up. new mods are expected to mess up with their commands, meaning that they are allowed to make some mistakes when it comes to the powers cause not everyone would know the commands off the bat and this gives them a window of opportunity where they can make mistakes and not have to worry about losing their mod powers, its about figuring out the commands, implementing them and keeping the server under control, think of the first week or two of the person getting mod as training and for practise, while cookie may have messed up with the powers, it would be illogical to take away her mod since she just got it and is learning how to use them. she msged me before this incident asking about some admin commands and had some questions that i answered for her, she also said that bees helped her out with the commands and stuff. this shows that shes taking initiative to quickly learn her admin powers and take her responsibilities seriously. also cookie, dont be afraid to ask questions if u arent of something, ask other mods and admins for advice and for clarifications on rules.

tl dr: mods are given a grace period of a week or two to give them a chance to learn their powers, so dont take it as seriously a new mod is messing up or not doing things right, advise them about what they have to do, and for the mods, go spectate in jailbreak if u want to gain a lot of experience because all ur attention can be focused on watching the server and learning ur powers