Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Razec's Reapp for Mod

HERE I AM AGAIN. I am apping for mod for mostly JB since i don't play on much else in xG I know the Rules and i am respectful to those on the server... that deserve it :D i tend to speak my mind when i think something wrong is going on. if i get mod i plan to record most of what i do with the exception of not recording to keep FPS going (unless i am dead or in Spectate) Since i got Fraps. (could never get demoing to work for me) other then that i've been in the clan a while i just got the 100 posts recently and i hope i can get dem +1s for mod :)

+1s

Kiwishuriken5

YouMissed

Mickyds

Ganjamonster

Hidingmaster

rypast

Forest

StenceHD

Ernie

OrangeJuice

Duke (in white text)

+0s

shakenbake

Duckiijr

XsHaDoWsPyX

-1s

Gawd

Ezkill

Sorta on the fence considering your last mod app was closed only 4 days ago....might want to wait a little longer.

Just noticed that you sorta spammed for the 100 posts. Yeah, you dont need to be active on the forums to maintain your mod status but I get the feeling that you literally won't use the forums after this.

Just getting a bit of a bad vibe.

+0 i cant say i didnt spam, but i didnt spam as much as you did O.O u did it within a few days, it took me a bit

you just mad i did it faster? D:

+0 for the moment

stay tuned to find out why

we're back folks

Well, you did spam a little bit. Also i feel as if you're not mature enough yet. Prove me wrong in the next few days and I'll get back on here and change this shit.

Just noticed that you sorta spammed for the 100 posts. Yeah, you dont need to be active on the forums to maintain your mod status but I get the feeling that you literally won't use the forums after this.

Pretty much sums up what i'm thinking as well. You would make a terrific mod imo bro, don't get me wrong. But the fact that it's only been a few days since you last applied shows that you spam posted in a bunch of threads.. It does seem like you wouldn't be using forums after getting mod, but as I said, this is all just an assumption as you spammed.

I hate to say it, but i'm going to have to remain at a +0 for now.. Other then the fact that you recently applied already and spammed posts, the maturity level is where it needs to be, as is the proper knowledge of the motd rules.

I suggest just giving it some time.

- Dat guy, Forest

EDIT: After giving it some thought, i've decided to go with a +1 . The 100+ posts are merely just a formality imo, and Razec is more then qualified to be a Moderator. Goodluck mate