• Sign In
  • Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Edit History

hongkongatron

hongkongatron

still not gonna change from neutral for now tho

26 minutes ago, Red said:

Anything that I circled in the red was before precious joined the server and someone was bodyblocking me constantly then started to shittalk also 

Everything i said there was towards me and another regular on tgh who was bodyblocking constantly then would shittalk and I would then clap back with shut the fuck up or ur fuckhead after that we left it on that and that's when bonfire told us to stop which we already did and left it.

Precious wasn't on the server at this time.   

Wasn't aware of this - reading the times on the chatlogs is important, pretty sure the staff that were on at the time were unaware of @BonfireCentipede's warn on red, as well as the fact that the argument consisted of a few harsh words and then it was ended, both of their own volition and by a warning. This situation is completely irrelevant to this incident and shouldn't be used against red. Not too sure that he should've been permed for it, but whether there shouldn't be punishment at all for it is indisputable at this point. 

The humorous part of this is is that if bonfire stayed on and was the one handling this, this thread probably wouldn't exist right now because of his previous knowledge and experience with red.

hongkongatron

hongkongatron

25 minutes ago, Red said:

Anything that I circled in the red was before precious joined the server and someone was bodyblocking me constantly then started to shittalk also 

Everything i said there was towards me and another regular on tgh who was bodyblocking constantly then would shittalk and I would then clap back with shut the fuck up or ur fuckhead after that we left it on that and that's when bonfire told us to stop which we already did and left it.

Precious wasn't on the server at this time.   

Wasn't aware of this - reading the times on the chatlogs is important, pretty sure the staff that were on at the time were unaware of @BonfireCentipede's warn on red, as well as the fact that the argument consisted of a few harsh words and then it was ended, both of their own volition and by a warning. This situation is completely irrelevant to this incident and shouldn't be used against red. Not too sure that he should've been permed for it, but whether there shouldn't be punishment at all for it is indisputable at this point. 

The humorous part of this is is that if bonfire stayed on and was the one handling this, this thread probably wouldn't exist right now because of his previous knowledge and experience with red.