Teezar

I'm done.

I'm really really sad to see you go. I didn't expect this and I don't really even know what to say... you've always been a good friend to me and I'm so sorry for the way people have treated you. You don't deserve any of that shit. I really wish you didn't leave man I'll miss you a ton. I hope you still keep in touch and come on the servers or teamspeak. Fuck the haters they're all jealous because they don't get all the e-lettuce like you do. You'll make it further than any of em. Bitches be on your dick erryday while you're stacking up the cash. I pray and hope you get on still.

Farewell man. I know you'll go far whatever you plan on doing in life.

Damn :( I never talked to you enough, and now I regret it, but you were a really cool dude :P Plus, you're actually NOT fat #Surprised

I really appreciate this long, well thought out goodbye, as apposed to really short, unexplained leaves... *cough* @@tree #bangbang

Anyway, you will be seriously missed. Don't delete me off friends, cus I'm not done with you yet >:)

EDIT: Just saying a really sad song popped up on pandora while I was reading this and I came close to QQing :(

"Baby come back! You can blame it all, on, me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you."

Homo-ness aside, it's really a shame to see you leave bud. I won't lie in saying that you slowly drifted away as a friend to an acquaintance, but that doesn't count for the good times we had back then on Jailbreak. I truly miss those times, truly. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours Teez, and I hope you overcome any of life's shitty obstacles. You better still be around every now and then.

- Dat guy, Forest

Sad to see you go. You were a good admin, and a good addition to the clan. Even if you had that one little mistake way back. Sorry for making fun of you for it, if you were offended.

SHAWWWWWWWWWWWWTY. YOU BETTER COME BACK IN TEAMSPEAK FORREAL I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR VOICE.

Realtalktho: You're a good kid. You better still play KF with me and be in teamspeak like a true nigga otherwise we gonna have some problems. I LOVE YOU TEEZAR #NEVAR4GET

I will genuinely miss you as well. It was your comments about my "tummy" that convinced me to finally hit the gym. I can honestly say that I have legitimately say I have lost 7 pounds of pure body fat and the "tummy" I once had is now non-existent. ON A SIDE NOTE: You are quite possibly the most attractive person I have ever seen, you have HUGE breasts, perfect teeth, luxurious hair, and I would fuck you senseless given the opportunity. Not that it's ever going to happen, just thought it was worth mentioning.

Made my fucking night.. Kudos for that man,

Was nice getting acquainted with you and hopefully you'll still be in team speak to lounge about!

P.S., quoting that to my sig, hope you dont mind!