animeweeblord42

id:Heaven's XG Member Application

Hey, I've been playing on xG servers for ~2 years, getting off and on due to small life problems and whatnot. I most commonly play on Rpg Surf and occasionally jailbreak. I've change my name many, many times so I doubt I have left an imprint on anybody; but I do know a few members, and I find the community very friendly and would love to be a part of it.

When I first started playing on the servers my name was Saintevening, at one point it was No Face and later on Goku. In between those names I changed a lot too, just none worth mentioning due to the fact that I didn't stay as them for a long amount of time.

m ?/10

a 3/10

I don't see you much in game, but when I do you make it obvious you have a very loose understanding of the rules.

Be more active man I've only seen you on a few times in the past week you seem like a cool dude though +1 but make sure you fully understand the rules the motd has changed a bit sense back in the day.

-1. You clearly show that you don't know the rules very well, and since you play as a CT 99% I see you on the server, you really should know the rules inside and out. And to everyone else, if someone should "make sure they know the rules" or "be more active" then that's something that should hold them back from getting membership, and at best deserves a 0. Don't +1 someone if they have obvious problems that they should improve on if they ever want to become a member of the community.

Okay I'll make sure to familiarize my self better with the rules, and follow them more strictly. I mostly go on RPG surf, and I don't see either diabeetus or McNeo on RPG Surf at all, so that may explain my absence. "and occasionally jailbreak"

Also having school so I may not be on as often from this point on.