02-05-13 04:53 Mahiwagajr2004 ItsAaron 1 d

02-05-13 04:49 Wendy Hudgens ItsAaron 1 d

02-05-13 04:42 Alvin ItsAaron Permanent

02-05-13 04:28 Ayreik ft. T-Pain ItsAaron 1 d

02-05-13 04:11 DeeDot ItsAaron Permanent

02-05-13 04:10 [R2G]Hempelkiller ItsAaron Permanent

02-05-13 04:09 rek- is awesome ItsAaron Permanent

02-05-13 04:09 detailbrah ItsAaron Permanent

These bans were made within about 10 minutes of me being called to the server :|

@@Chrono

I am working on that for the next promo/demo with Chrono, It's something I've considered as well and this issue should be hopefully resolved by the next promo demo regarding CS:GO Division being understaffed.

I would just like to say since theres no quotation marks in CSGO, you either need to use console to teamban (sm_teamban nova 5 "smells funny") or use underscores (/teamban nova 5 smells_funny). Im mainly saying this because all of the teambans you have from last night/this morning shows the reason " ' ". Its not only you doing it, ive seen pretty much all of the CSS staff that play on CSGO do it.

knowing rek? probably made a mistake that resulted in freekills, or called Aaron a racial slur. Common problems with rek even if he is a good guy.

To be honest, I would apply for CS:GO moderator, but I stay in CS:S. I didn't buy CS:GO because I had a feeling it wasn't as good as they said, then tried the free weekend; played our JB server for about 25 minutes then left.

I wouldn't mind doing it. Also, I thought it was surprising to find that many bans in such short time. CS:GO gets all the fun rule breakers :P Send them over to CS:S

I haven't been on recently so I don't really know if things have changed or not but the main problem I can see is that most staff don't really go on at certain times (12-5/6pm GMT+0) mainly because most of the staff live in America or Canada. Maybe get some people that are active in the hours when most mods aren't on.

@@ItsAaron rek said u joined server and permed without seeing him do anything, if we can get @hawkeye to post the demo he was recording or some shit , anyways

rek said he freekilld or some shit but not mass wouldnt be a perm , especially if you have not seen him do it :/

@ItsAaron rek said u joined server and permed without seeing him do anything, if we can get @hawkeye to post the demo he was recording or some shit , anyways

rek said he freekilld or some shit but not mass wouldnt be a perm , especially if you have not seen him do it :/

I don't know Hawyeyes forum name but I do know that he came on Teamspeak last night in CS:S JB channel and asked me if I was able to come on CS:GO, I told him no, why? He replied with there were like 3 freekillers on, so I told him I could get ItsAaron, because Orange, Aaron and I were on CS:S JB at the time, Aaron immediately disconnected, launched CS:GO and got on Teamspeak with us. After that it went quiet for a bit, and I checked the bans about an hour later to find a list of bans, asked him about it, and he said there were like so many rule breakers. After that the conversation stopped, and I went to bed.

Just from my experience at cs:go jail break, most admins don't do anything. The only mod/admin i see punish rule breakers is don't bleed.

Quality over quantity.