MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Server: Tf2 vs. Saxton Hale

Suggestion/ Bug: Suggestion

Instead of Lightning strike and Bonk shoes, perhaps we can give a perk where the scout's pistol can inflict status effects (Mad Milk, Jarate, etc.) in exchange for either a damage penalty, slower firing rate, or less ammo.

@Nomulous uh, i figured out the crashing problem, but now i'm about 1000 times more confused. i've tested this theory and it reproduces the same result every single time. i have no fucking idea why. and i'm really confused.

@Shadower talking on mic causes the crash. ive tested this multiple times today. i can be on the server and have no issues. he can join and not talk and there is no trouble. but the second he talks hl2.exe crashes and leaves no dialogue box even saying it crashed. the program just ends. i have absolutely no idea why this is, and I realize how stupid it sounds. but it replicates the same result every time.

@BonfireCentipede was there. he can confirm.

plz help i'm so confused

Server: Tf2

Suggestion/ Bug: Suggestion

Recently, I've found that the !gs command on certain servers is pretty cool. I'm able to listen to music without leaving my game, and I think it should be implemented if possible. It can be given to donators only or everyone.

Server: jailbreak

Suggestion or bug: bug

No one ever votes for the xtreme map qq

Jk,

Maybe it has been said before, but the players who get lr being slayed is pretty annoying. Maybe, remove that, and instead reduce time from stalemate clock thing to 00:45? That way the player won't be slayed next round. (If thats even possible)

Server: Trade Gaming History

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: I'm not sure if it's exclusively happening on Trade Gaming, but Noclip doesn't work right now. Typing /noclip @me makes you double toggle noclip, making you end up not nocliping at all.