MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

It didn't look like it crashed to me o-o

it says in the description i think it just cut out at 30 seconds

Description: If you taunt in this corner, and kill yourself, you crash everyone's game.

it says in the description i think it just cut out at 30 seconds

Description: If you taunt in this corner, and kill yourself, you crash everyone's game.

Sounds like a map exploit. @ColdEndeavour

Server: Jailbreak

Bug or suggestion: Suggestion

What is the suggestions?: One thing is jumpsuit models for the prisoners to give it a cooler look. Two is to have an auto slay after being in armory or medic for 20 seconds. Three is fix last ct it is broke as shit.

Server: zombie fortress

Suggestion: zombie models for the zombies and also bring back regular zombie fortress.

Oh and this

Suggestion: on all servers have auto messages through chat like thanks for playing on the server and other messages to inform people. Also have something like !sg to get a link or it goes to the steam group. Advertise doing !servers so people know we have more then just 1 server. Just have a lot of messages that show every five minutes or so and it says something like previously stated, I can pm suggestions.

FF2

Suggestion

Suggestion: Re-block the Camp 'n' Dingus (Cloak and Dagger) from being used. A lot of Spies are just cloaking and doing little to nothing to contribute, or they delay a round by cloaking in a corner

Server: Vs Hale

Bug: Broken MOTD

It needs to be fixed because we have been having players cap/ using homing arrows as hale.

WE have nowhere to direct them to, as well as too many players are required to kick 1 player (It requires full player participation minus the player being kicked)

Suggestion: Reduce the amount of players required to kick one player.

Server: Vs Hale

Bug: Broken MOTD

It needs to be fixed because we have been having players cap/ using homing arrows as hale.

WE have nowhere to direct them to, as well as too many players are required to kick 1 player (It requires full player participation minus the player being kicked)

Suggestion: Reduce the amount of players required to kick one player.

We'll take a look into the votekick command.

Server: Hale

Suggestion: add a black list/automatic censor for some words because we are having people using racial slurs and such, and there are honestly no moderators online to deal with this. This stuff usually happens in the dead hours for example 12am

Bug: Super jump cancels weigh down

Suggestion: try to prevent this from happening, because bosses like Handsome Jack their rages are weak so sentries and machine slapping could keep them in the air the whole time.

I also had another suggestion not related to the bug, could we have more engineer/pyro perks (other than the air blast) because both of the current power ups do absolutely nothing

Suggestion: Remove CnD

Reason:

To many people camp with it,and with .50 cal shot it makes it faster to kill hale,or it prolongs the game to an unnecessary amount of time.

Not to mention CnD Blocks a lot of damage from hale when cloaked