MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Just posting about the Zombie Fortress servers, !accept doesn't work. Friend tried to give me credits, it took them off his account, but I could not accept. I tried sending stuff to another friend and he couldn't accept, either. (Yeah I lost the items from my inventory that I tried sending him too :/ Lots of points and time wasted)

Just posting about the Zombie Fortress servers, !accept doesn't work. Friend tried to give me credits, it took them off his account, but I could not accept. I tried sending stuff to another friend and he couldn't accept, either.

@kbraszzz

Server: Zombeie Fortress

Bug or Suggestion?: Both

What is your bug/suggestion?:

Bugs:

1. Ammo for mostly all soldier rocket lauchers but the direct hit and stock one isn't rewarded with ammo for every kill but rather has it taken away.

2. Seems the map vote names are not correctly named

3. Everyone is a upgraded donator, including myself.

Suggestions

1. Black box isn't allowed but the Phlog is? Figures. All weapons should be an option to use for all classes with some debuffs that are

2. All classes should get two clips of ammo instead the current ammount for kills.

3. Scout and Heavy as zombies should have more options to weapons (Boxing Gloves, Atomizer, Pan ect.)

4. More love to be put into the only server that has a constant number of people and the only populated zombie mod server with people I could find.

Server: Zombeie Fortress

Bug or Suggestion?: Both

What is your bug/suggestion?:

Bugs:

1. Ammo for mostly all soldier rocket lauchers but the direct hit and stock one isn't rewarded with ammo for every kill but rather has it taken away.

2. Seems the map vote names are not correctly named

3. Everyone is a upgraded donator, including myself.

Suggestions

1. Black box isn't allowed but the Phlog is? Figures. All weapons should be an option to use for all classes with some debuffs that are

2. All classes should get two clips of ammo instead the current ammount for kills.

3. Scout and Heavy as zombies should have more options to weapons (Boxing Gloves, Atomizer, Pan ect.)

4. More love to be put into the only server that has a constant number of people and the only populated zombie mod server with people I could find.

LOOK SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT ZF @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

Thank you for your input, we truly appreciate it. We'll do our best to fix what you've noted +more. Again, thank you.

ALSO: While we try to fix the hub glitching out on us, you can get your chat colors back by;

• typing !hub
  • going to inventory
  • going to loadout
  • switching our loadout from 1 to 2 then back to 1.

Sorry for the

inconvenience. We're trying our best to fix this.

I will try to come on more then i used too.

Server: Pokemon Trade Server

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is thy bug?: On pkmn_ecruteakcity_v4f, if you start a high-five taunt with someone near a corner inside the mini tower, and you "bid farewell, cruel world!" before the high-five taunt is done, it causes everyone's game to crash (the server, however, is still active/playable after the crash!). I'll be posting a video about how to execute this bug when I get the chance.

That is all. Here's a lenny face.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is thy bug?: On pkmn_ecruteakcity_v4f, if you start a high-five taunt with someone near a corner inside the mini tower, and you "bid farewell, cruel world!" before the high-five taunt is done, it causes everyone's game to crash (the server, however, is still active/playable after the crash!). I'll be posting a video about how to execute this bug when I get the chance.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This sounds pretty serious. @Ohstopyou

Server: Trade Gaming History, Pokemon Trade, Possibly Others

What is your bug/suggestion?: Players' hub loadouts seem to be replaced on connect, sometimes to another player's. Hub's inventory and shop can also no longer be accessed. I've contacted multiple Division Leaders about this but nothing seems to be getting done. @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Rhododendron

Server: Trade Gaming History, Pokemon Trade, Possibly Others

What is your bug/suggestion?: Players' hub loadouts seem to be replaced on connect, sometimes to another player's. Hub's inventory and shop can also no longer be accessed. I've contacted multiple Division Leaders about this but nothing seems to be getting done. @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou @Rhododendron

@Goodra Found a fix. Type !hub, then click 5, then click 1. It should revert back to normal, but you may have to do this every time you connect.

@Goodra Found a fix. Type !hub, then click 5, then click 1. It should revert back to normal, but you may have to do this every time you connect.

I am not doing that every god damn time i connect, they should just fix it before people get annoyed with it and leave.

I'm aware of this, but /inventory and /shop are still inaccessible, making changing your loadout impossible.

I'm aware of this, but /inventory and /shop are still inaccessible, making changing your loadout impossible.

I already spoke to you about how I would look into it. Kbraszzle said that Rhodo is working on it.

As for Pinion, @Nomulous is working on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kypari I think I may know the problem. After a recent update, within the last couple months, partner taunts no longer require a plugin to taunt with the other team. It could be a conflict, so I'll remove the high-five enemy players plugin from TGH and see what happens. Keep me updated :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Here's the video I promised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apwx6_08PtA