MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Server: Tf2 Vs. Saxton Hale

Suggestion/ Bug: Suggestion

In case of an AFK player, spectators may type !afk, and after a few votes, a text message will appear to Hale which will alert him of the AFK player.

Server: Tf2 Vs. Saxton Hale

Suggestion/ Bug: Suggestion

In case of an AFK player, spectators may type !afk, and after a few votes, a text message will appear to Hale which will alert him of the AFK player.

Rather just have them in spectate mode until they're not AFK again.

Server: Vs. Saxton Hale

Bug

Pls fix things like explosive homing arrows and no gloves of killing.

We will get to that.

5 years later........

I'm sorry what was the question

Server: Trade Gaming

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: When trying to load the newest update to Gebunkerii (or as it's called now, "xg_bunker"), the game crashes while trying to download sound/misc/common.wav . This seems to not affect everyone, as I've seen 4 people during the map change who have actually made it into the game, when previously there were about 15 in the game.

Server: Trade Gaming

Bug or Suggestion?: Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?: When trying to load the newest update to Gebunkerii (or as it's called now, "xg_bunker"), the game crashes while trying to download sound/misc/common.wav . This seems to not affect everyone, as I've seen 4 people during the map change who have actually made it into the game, when previously there were about 15 in the game.

"common" is the directory that contains the audio file "null.wav" (utilised for silent door activation in place of the default sound that is like an automated can-opener). I cannot see this as being a issue, for it has been in the previous map (v1).

I'm already back at the drawing board (pisses me right off), unless some other information from @Nomulous is reported.

"common" is the directory that contains the audio file "null.wav" (utilised for silent door activation in place of the default sound that is like an automated can-opener). I cannot see this as being a issue, for it has been in the previous map (v1).

I'm already back at the drawing board (pisses me right off), unless some other information from @Nomulous is reported.

I saw 1 person on the server earlier and I also crashed on the common.wav part. I thought it must be down because Nom might be fixing something.

I saw 1 person on the server earlier and I also crashed on the common.wav part. I thought it must be down because Nom might be fixing something.

I have no idea why it is now doing that, it didn't do that before. All I know is I pissed off the TGH regulars, most likely, and made myself look like a god damn retard.

Actually, I did notice something in particular. The files that are crashing people off of the server aren't directly related to my map file (at least I hope they're not), instead, it appears to be something else. Why it crashes on my map, I haven't a clue.

What I am seeing is this: "sound/misc/common.wav" - it gets stuck on this, yet it isn't a part of my map's audio repository.

What is a part of my map's audio repository is this:

"sound/common/null.wav"

"sound/goldeneye007/(multiple files not pertaining to the problem)"

"sound/power/(multiple files not pertaining to the problem)"

@Nomulous

@Rhododendron

On Trade Gaming History, ever since the re code, mods have had to watch the pinion ad, which i have no problem with. but the plugin is fairly outdated and raises my ping from the usual 60-80 to 150-200. I crash within 30 seconds of joining 80% of the time. i am fairly sure its the pinion plugin as i can join other xg servers with hub no problem. but that isnt for sure the case as i'm not too code savvy. its got to the point where It's virtually unplayable regardless what is causing the crash. i just want to be able to get on and play and moderate. I know i have 6 gigs of ram and an intel i5 processor and am running windows 8.0, but can give you guys more specs if you need them. i really just want to figure out what the problem is so i can play.

Also, If staff could get /kson and /setspeed again that would be really cool. having donators is great and they deserve the perks they pay for. but taking away powers from the people you trust and giving them to whoever pays you isnt cool. im not asking for mods/admins to have the donator perks, but giving us back what we had before would be really nice.

@Nomulous

@kbraszzz

On Trade Gaming History, ever since the re code, mods have had to watch the pinion ad, which i have no problem with. but the plugin is fairly outdated and raises my ping from the usual 60-80 to 150-200. I crash within 30 seconds of joining 80% of the time. i am fairly sure its the pinion plugin as i can join other xg servers with hub no problem. but that isnt for sure the case as i'm not too code savvy. its got to the point where It's virtually unplayable regardless what is causing the crash. i just want to be able to get on and play and moderate. I know i have 6 gigs of ram and an intel i5 processor and am running windows 8.0, but can give you guys more specs if you need them. i really just want to figure out what the problem is so i can play.

Also, If staff could get /kson and /setspeed again that would be really cool. having donators is great and they deserve the perks they pay for. but taking away powers from the people you trust and giving them to whoever pays you isnt cool. im not asking for mods/admins to have the donator perks, but giving us back what we had before would be really nice.

@Nomulous

@kbraszzz

Fixed

@Nomulous im still crashing instantly, even if i wait for the ad before i join. ive already re installed tf2 twice trying to fix this. i just join and crash whenever i do something. left clicking, using the push to talk, going through a teleporter, using a door, even moving can just crash my tf2. i can play on any other tf2 server with no troubles at all so it must be serverside. i have no idea what the issue is.

my specs are:

Processor: Intel® Core i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz

Video Card: Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Memory: 6.1 GB

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

any help would be greatly appreciated

Maybe just a thing to try, but maybe try clearing your internet cache? Browsing history? I'm not sure, but aren't ads linked to your internet?

Just a thought. Might work, probably won't.