MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I never said you denied the fact that you did anything, but rather you don't seem to show that you actually care about what you did. And of course we want our way... I put -1 because that's what I believe to be the best choice. I dont understand why your making it seem like we are trying to be ignorant jerks to you, it's just our opinion. From what I've seen you say in this thread, I consider some of it to be disrespectful, but that's from my perspective. I could be completely wrong, and if you didn't mean to show disrespect then I understand that. But be aware that we are all entitled to our own opinions and perspectives will always be different. Like I said, I have nothing against you, but I made my decision based on what I interpreted.

I don't see the need in continuing this argument, it'll be an endless circle. I wish you luck.

+1 this non perm in CSGO

if he goes CSS CT swap/kick/ban

the css mass fk looking back musta been a mistake noting the effort in this thread by all parties

I never said you denied the fact that you did anything, but rather you don't seem to show that you actually care about what you did. And of course we want our way... I put -1 because that's what I believe to be the best choice. I dont understand why your making it seem like we are trying to be ignorant jerks to you, it's just our opinion. From what I've seen you say in this thread, I consider some of it to be disrespectful, but that's from my perspective. I could be completely wrong, and if you didn't mean to show disrespect then I understand that. But be aware that we are all entitled to our own opinions and perspectives will always be different. Like I said, I have nothing against you, but I made my decision based on what I interpreted.

I don't see the need in continuing this argument, it'll be an endless circle. I wish you luck.

First off, if I didn't care I wouldn't take my time into lengthy replies or this thread at all. Trust me. My guess if I don't follow the usual begging and sucking up I don't care. And judging by the posts, it seems like you guys are being ignorant jerks who don't really know what disrespect/respect truly is from my stand point(it seems that when you have power and authority if something doesn't go your way and someone questions what you do, it's disrespectful).

Ok, so minecrack wants to be unbanned from CT on CS:GO i'm fine with that just the reason as to why he was permed from CT on CS:S stops me from +1ing.

1) Intentional mass freekill.(new what would happen)

2) whats gunna stop you from Mass Freekilling again? -/+0

i would have this be total -1 but why don't we give him a probation. 3 week probation on CT if he fucks up once insta CT perm.

you guys fine with that? @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@MineCrack

Ok, so minecrack wants to be unbanned from CT on CS:GO i'm fine with that just the reason as to why he was permed from CT on CS:S stops me from +1ing.

i would have this be total -1 but why don't we give him a probation. 3 week probation on CT if he fucks up once insta CT perm.

Anything such as a restriction or probation would be nice honestly.

If we boil down to the point I did intentionally mass freekill but I'm really just asking for one chance.

dude I freekilled 3 T's as warden high as fuck and no one said shit hahah you guys just dont like him for personal reasons and keep bringing up the same reason not to unban him which is stupid because I never seen someone try so hard to explain why he did what he did and actually admit to fucking up and when he doesn't kiss your ass to get an unban you say he is disrespecting like cmon guys you act like the fucking servers are going to blow up if this nigga gets unban also he doesn't even care to play on CSS because he never does besides minigames, if you guys actually knew him and played with him you would know he fucking hates CSS JB also he isn't permed from the server so he could still come play as a T but HE NEVER DOES SO WHY DOES IT MATTER

I suppose. But is not allowed on CT team AT ALL on CS:S Jailbreak, otherwise it breaks his probation period of whatever time we give, if we even give it.

I don't know, the others have to talk about it too.

HE WANTS TO PLAY ON GO NOT CSS SO JUST UNBAN HIM BECAUSE IF HE KNEW HE WOULD GET BANNED FROM BOTH HE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT HOLY SHIT SO HE WONT DO IT AGAIN -,- god you guys are little fucking babies

HE WANTS TO PLAY ON GO NOT CSS SO JUST UNBAN HIM BECAUSE IF HE KNEW HE WOULD GET BANNED FROM BOTH HE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT HOLY SHIT SO HE WONT DO IT AGAIN -,- god you guys are little fucking babies

this^^^^

Again, it may have just come across as being disrespectful, and you may have never had the intention. You don't have to suck up and beg for it, we know you want to be unbanned, it was just the way it came across to me, especially on the first page. From your stand point respect may mean one thing, and from my perspective it may carry a completely different meaning. When this first started I simply had stated my opinion and wanted to leave it at that, all this bullshit is completely useless. Let's just leave it at the fact that there were misunderstandings along the way.

Anyway, I will +1 for the unban, and I really don't see the need to put him on probation for CS:S or anything. Just give him the unban, he knows very well what will happen if he screws up. Make it easy on everyone, shorten the ban and get on with life.

This is a serious suggestion. Let's make an unban button for everybody perm banned. Have it so that all steam ID's can be unbanned once automatically if you put in the steam ID and then hit unban. Would make these threads go much faster.