LapisLazuli

LapisLazuli - Counter-Strike: Source

So we could RP on GMod right? Right Muffin?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

BaileyJay and IAmLegend, NEITHER of your votes count.

oh really? and whose to say they don't? they are perfectly valid. you want a better reason warrior? Because lapis was a great member i gave up on perms a long time ago and you clearly did too. another chance, all that crap, now someone like you should clearly know what another chance is like hm? +1

someone like you should clearly know what another chance is like hm?

Not sure why warrior gets a fuckin free pass and this guy doesnt. GG xenogamers.

What no one seems to get or realize, is that if you people keep living in the past by saying "This guy got off scot-free, why shouldn't this guy" then we aren't going to get anywhere and we might as well remove permanent bans. I don't know how many times I've had to bring up the fact that these are two entirely different situations, and therefore cannot be compared but here I go again:

1. This was an intentional mass freekill, it was done with the intention of breaking rules, and Lapis was completely aware of his actions. It was in no way, accidental.

2. Warrior, on the other hand, did something as he thought it was the right thing to do. He did it with the intention of Enforcing rules which could have been done in a different way, but the intention was to "maintain the peace". He was in no-way smiting everyone because he wanted to nor did he do it with the intention of trolling/screwing everything up. It just so happens that what he did was a terrible idea, but whether or not it was stupid, it is not the same thing.

I don't mean to muck up this thread with this, but seriously; you people gotta draw the line and stop coming up with excuses to allow someone to get unbanned. As much as I love Lapis, he intentionally broke the rules for the sole purpose of doing it, he knew what his actions would warrant, and therefore he should be punished accordingly. Just because someone else is 1-up'ing for the reason that "other people have done it and got away with it" doesn't mean you should automatically agree for the same reason.

TL;DR - Stop comparing a Mass Freekill to the incident with Warrior's "smite@all". I won't say stop being biased as that's almost impossible, but I will suggest to at least try to stop.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@HighSociety

- Dat guy, Forest

someone like you should clearly know what another chance is like hm?

Not sure why warrior gets a fuckin free pass and this guy doesnt. GG xenogamers.

What no one seems to get or realize, is that if you people keep living in the past by saying "This guy got off scot-free, why shouldn't this guy" then we aren't going to get anywhere and we might as well remove permanent bans. I don't know how many times I've had to bring up the fact that these are two entirely different situations, and therefore cannot be compared but here I go again:

1. This was an intentional mass freekill, it was done with the intention of breaking rules, and Lapis was completely aware of his actions. It was in no way, accidental.

2. Warrior, on the other hand, did something as he thought it was the right thing to do. He did it with the intention of Enforcing rules which could have been done in a different way, but the intention was to "maintain the peace". He was in no-way smiting everyone because he wanted to nor did he do it with the intention of trolling/screwing everything up. It just so happens that what he did was a terrible idea, but whether or not it was stupid, it is not the same thing.

I don't mean to muck up this thread with this, but seriously; you people gotta draw the line and stop coming up with excuses to allow someone to get unbanned. As much as I love Lapis, he intentionally broke the rules for the sole purpose of doing it, he knew what his actions would warrant, and therefore he should be punished accordingly. Just because someone else is 1-up'ing for the reason that "other people have done it and got away with it" doesn't mean you should automatically agree for the same reason.

TL;DR - Stop comparing a Mass Freekill to the incident with Warrior's "smite@all". I won't say stop being biased as that's almost impossible, but I will suggest to at least try to stop.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@HighSociety

- Dat guy, Forest

i gave you my response on steam bruh read it or be square. now warrior we could discuss this some where else if you want but now lets all get back to lapis. I STILL +1 lapis whether or not you think it's valid is up to you. and then i gave you my reason.

I'm game for a shorntened ban maybe about 2-3 months? an put him on probation for awhile and if he fucks up perm. I think i brought up the probation idea earlier but yea +1 for 2-3 month ban as that is still long as hell

~ Kirito-chan

Lapis you know I like you but you fucked up. There may be a point where I would consider giving a +1 to this but that is not anytime soon. You did this with the intention of breaking rules and then you left. The punishment is just and should not be altered at all any time soon.

I'm at a -1 for the time. You knew better than to do it, and yet you still did it.

I don't see a reply from either of these people, maybe they have and I can't see it @@serbiansnaga @@Gkoo

EDIT: I've changed my decision to a +1.

I personally never had problems with him. He seemed to be knowing what he was doing. I can read all the things people say, but it doesn't effect me because of my own experience with him.

+1