Please can we limit her talking prevliges? She's bearable when she is not being a screaming hyper dolt, but when she is, can we please have her muted and not be treated so specially.... I know Silence "loves" her and all but come on, could we at least do something about it????

Fuckin' Hashtag. Yee.

It's completely up to the Staff Members who are on during the time. It doesn't matter if she has the privilege to use her mic. If she mic spams or is an annoyance to the players, we will still mute her regardless. Notify the Staff Members who are on that it is becoming an annoyance and that you would like something done about it, but don't let us know in a disrespectful way (IE. Telling/Demanding us to take action instead of asking us to do so).

- Dat guy, Forest

Forest no one will do it because silence said so.... and I could care less what you have to say Snowie. You can say man up and deal with it all you want Hashtag, but it doesn't stop the fact that she constantly spams and screams over everyone when she isn't warden(which she isn't too bad at). I was just asking for pretty much what Kirito said, when shes not warden and shes screaming/spamming, could we please do something about it?

We have went over this before.

By SILENCES ORDERS, she is ALLOWED TO TALK LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON.

By SERBIANS ORDERS, she is NOT ALLOWED TO WARDEN.

That is as FAR as it is going to go.