Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

xG:A $trychnine

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:23233907

Evidence:

Evidence is in the attached files

Further Information:

I got warden on day one of a new map. I called out of cell rebel and said "We are going to have a first day warday" Cells opened and I never gave a place or expansion time so we killed some t's and after snakeboy said "You never gave an expansion time those were all massive tarps and freekills" Warrior corrected him and I made the warday outside after a bit when it was only me and G___L left I said "You're just jealous because you're bad" and snakeboy swapped me into T team.

NOT ASKING FOR A DEMOTE BUT BRINGING THIS TO ATTENTION.

2013-07-23_00001.thumb.jpg.21beba0b899bd3881f34b7ef751b88cd.jpg

2013-07-23_00002.thumb.jpg.7e7ba659d1e014d3115ace143770d36d.jpg

like the whole thing with darkwolf i didn't see snake respond to businessman's countless attempts to reach him with no result. i believe warrior also asked him too...

You're such a troll Businessman, no one can ever take you seriously. You never gave a time they could leave so you and warriorsfury and anyone else who were killings T's were freekilling. I dont respond to people like you because half the time you were admin disrespecting but I dont care about that shit because it is the internet. Cant believe your not banned by someone already.

Your such a troll Businessman, no one can ever take you seriously. You never gave a time they could leave so you and warriorsfury and anyone else who were killings T's were freekilling. I dont respond to people like you because half the time you were admin disrespecting but I dont care about that shit because it is the internet. Cant believe your not banned by someone already.

Excuse me, I dont recall disrespecting anyone today unless it was @@Forest when I gave a "forest is fat" freeday.

I did disrespect you because you randomly changed me so. Also, Notice how I don't even ask for a demotion but you come in here and disrespect me? Thats low dude.

Swapteam isn't really meant for swapping rule breakers, that is for when the CTs with mic to T ratio isn't right, also nothing in those screenshots show much, the one says you are polish, thats not disrespect since it says nothing bad about polish people, and the other just shows him swapping you , all it deserves is a warning for now. +1 for warning since he didn't respond to you on purpose

Also, since he didn't give a place the warday was at yet, as long as out of cell rebel was called, they were valid kills

Your such a troll Businessman, no one can ever take you seriously. You never gave a time they could leave so you and warriorsfury and anyone else who were killings T's were freekilling. I dont respond to people like you because half the time you were admin disrespecting but I dont care about that shit because it is the internet. Cant believe your not banned by someone already.

Always provide a reason as to why someone is being team swapped, regardless if it's not worth your time. Businessman had a reasonable reaction to being team swapped out of the blue, and was upset about it. This is no reason to react in this way, even if he has a past history of trolling.

Now, in regards to this whole fiasco, snakeboyeric is correct. If you did not give a time in which the Ts may leave their cells before the cells were opened, then the Ts may leave their cells.

If cells open BEFORE A LEAVE TIME IS GIVEN the T's can leave cells.

Now I wouldn't say this warranted a team swap, unless general rule breaking was happening by businessman over the course of the rounds, in which case it would be a team ban.

Always provide a reason as to why someone is being team swapped, regardless if it's not worth your time. Businessman had a reasonable reaction to being team swapped out of the blue, and was upset about it. This is no reason to react in this way, even if he has a past history of trolling.

Now, in regards to this whole fiasco, snakeboyeric is correct. If you did not give a time in which the Ts may leave their cells Before the cells were opened, then the Ts may leave their cells.

Now I wouldn't say this warranted a team swap, unless general rule breaking was happening by businessman over the course of the rounds, in which case it would be a team ban.

I never gave a place or time and said out of cell rebel first.

Now, in regards to this whole fiasco, snakeboyeric is correct. If you did not give a time in which the Ts may leave their cells Before the cells were opened, then the Ts may leave their cells.

Did you announce that it was a Warday before cells were opened?

Did you announce that it was a Warday before cells were opened?

Right as they opened yeah.