Rhododendron

Matsi Is Dumb

I thought it pretty much was, I even thought the OP was funny specially the anim picture at the bottom :cat:... but then people got their nickers twisted so IDK now lol...

I thought @@serbiansnaga said you were NEVER allowed to say The Nigger Word!

IN GAME (when darkwolf is on)

IN GAME (when darkwolf is on)

Pretty sure it was more than that

chrono you can no longer say nigger EVER, unless its used in an intellectual context on the forums, u cant say it ingame

Pretty sure it was more than that

READ THE QUOTE KIDDO. THIS IS FORUMS, AND I USED IT CORRECTLY, I AM SIMPLY STATING THE FACTS THAT BESIDES FOREST BEING BRITISH YOU ARE ALL NIGGERS. THAT IS INTELLECTUAL. YES I AM HYPED UP ON CAFFEINE.

READ THE QUOTE KIDDO. THIS IS FORUMS, AND I USED IT CORRECTLY, I AM SIMPLY STATING THE FACTS THAT BESIDES FOREST BEING BRITISH YOU ARE ALL NIGGERS. THAT IS INTELLECTUAL. YES I AM HYPED UP ON CAFFEINE.

You should probally learn what "Intellectual" means :samantha:

You should probally learn what "Intellectual" means :samantha:

I USED IT IN THE PROPER MANNER OF A SOUTHERN MAN WHERE YOU REFER TO SOMEONE OF AFRICAN DESCENT WITH IT. THE ONLY ERROR ON MY PART IS I HAVE NOT RATED YOU TO BE ONE OF YOUR OWN YET!

@@Rhododendron is the one that made this a thread, not me... also he's the one that had me clarify the reasoning I had behind my original comment which was simply which I said after reading some more drama about the MC server...

Yes it's mostly a joke thread, although I really would enjoy a thorough explanation as to why our server isn't up to par with others and how you feel we can improve on it. That would be the best possible outcome from the thread at this point.

lel. It's like you're restricting people from having opinions.

I said no xg member has the grounds to make the statement, meaning no xG member has probable cause to write a statement.

I didn't say that xg members aren't allowed to say bad things, but to start rumors about things that are simply not true. That, is why no-one should make such allegations.

I said no xg member has the grounds to make the statement, meaning no xG member has probable cause to write a statement.

I didn't say that xg members aren't allowed to say bad things, but to start rumors about things that are simply not true. that is why nobody should say such things.

I wish we'd all just get along and smite each other for fun. Genesis, that invisibility potion couldn't save you from SuperMaddud's wrath. :D

Yes it's mostly a joke thread, although I really would enjoy a thorough explanation as to why our server isn't up to par with others and how you feel we can improve on it. That would be the best possible outcome from the thread at this point.

yes I'm interested also. The mc staff have put many threads in the minecraft section asking xg members to say what they want on the server.

nah most likely, another member will leave. GanjaMonster will smoke more weed, and Unit will loose his internet connection.

I didn't say that xg members aren't allowed to say bad things, but to start rumors about things that are simply not true. That, is why no-one should make such allegations.

an opinion isn't rumor. lel

I say the CS:S Jailbreak is horrid but I continue to play on it.