Rhododendron

Matsi Is Dumb

I'm not the one saying they are bad, I am saying I would never play on them due to the things I've heard about them... is that so difficult to understand?

if you are saying you won't play them because someone else said they are bad, then you are validating you believe the statement of them being bad.

Some of the Tekkit items are banned for a completely valid reason. Our Minecraft division used to not be all that amazing but it has come a long way. Ever since @@Warriorsfury got demoted, that noob. Love you warrior bby.

If you're talking about BasedGod getting banned;

1. He should have been banned from the tekkit server for griefing straight off. I gave him a second chance seeing as it's a new server.

2. Within 24 hours of me saying that statement, he duped multiple items. How can you even defend him?

Also, this incident is a prime example of why some items need to be banned, kids cant be trusted with things. This is why we cant have nice things.

whitelisted ftb please

Some of the Tekkit items are banned for a completely valid reason. Our Minecraft division used to not be all that amazing but it has come a long way. Ever since @@Warriorsfury got demoted, that noob. Love you warrior bby.

Not much has changed since I was demoted >_>

Atleast I think so.

if you are saying you won't play them because someone else said they are bad, then you are validating you believe the statement of them being bad.

Not someONE... I've heard "bad reviews" of xGs minecraft from multiple sources... and I have no reason to quit playing on my servers nor the public one I play on to join one that (to me) doesn't sound like it would be better or more fun. WTF is the problem with that? All you idiots saying I'm starting shit, when all I said is that I wouldn't play on the MC servers.... @@Rhododendron is the one that made this a thread, not me... also he's the one that had me clarify the reasoning I had behind my original comment which was simply

Sep 25, 2013 1:01 AM - Matsi: xG's minecraft makes me LOL... I'm glad I don't play on it ^^;
which I said after reading some more drama about the MC server...

TL;DR STOP BEING A BUNCH OF NAGGERS!

Wasn't this a joke thread?

I thought it pretty much was, I even thought the OP was funny specially the anim picture at the bottom :cat:... but then people got their nickers twisted so IDK now lol...

EVERYONE IS A NIGGER EXCEPT FOREST. HE IS BRITISH.

I thought @@serbiansnaga said you were NEVER allowed to say The Nigger Word!