Matsi

Minecrack - Counter-Strike: Source

I'm here to cause hell. :D

What is a furry?

Someone who has a fetish for animals.

What is a fetish?

A fetish is defined as erotic or sexual significance being projected onto some nonsexual inanimate object. (
)

Have fun!

Also, a semi-side note pertaining to the issue of disrespect with "furries" is that I have noticed that some (not all) of the individuals who are furries within xG take offense when they get called a "furfag" yet you go around and call yourselves furfags, and each other furfags.

I'm here to cause hell. :D

What is a furry?

Someone who has a fetish for animals.

What is a fetish?

A fetish is defined as erotic or sexual significance being projected onto some nonsexual inanimate object. (
)

Have fun!

Also, a semi-side note pertaining to the issue of disrespect with "furries" is that I have noticed that some (not all) of the individuals who are furries within xG take offense when they get called a "furfag" yet you go around and call yourselves furfags, and each other furfags.

My theory is that it's like two people of African descent calling each other "niggers" (which is apparently fine) but if someone of a different ethnicity says it, god knows what happens.

Now, pertaining to the thread. Are you sure this shouldn't be more of a Member Protest than it is a Ban Request? I'm sure there are numerous Members of the community who have long ban lists (and most of these lists consist of bans done as a joke), in which case they should be receiving the same treatment. However; if MineCrack is intentionally freekilling over the course of the next week or so (only kills that are seen as a hostile act, not occasional jokes among friends), then yes, the ban time should be raised. Given that this is most likely one of his first in as many as a few weeks or months, I don't expect he'll be doing it again (I may be wrong), but if it does happen again as Matsi mentioned, increase the ban time.

My theory is that it's like two people of African descent calling each other "niggers" (which is apparently fine) but if someone of a different ethnicity says it, god knows what happens.

Now, pertaining to the thread. Are you sure this shouldn't be more of a Member Protest than it is a Ban Request? I'm sure there are numerous Members of the community who have long ban lists (and most of these lists consist of bans done as a joke), in which case they should be receiving the same treatment. However; if MineCrack is intentionally freekilling over the course of the next week or so (only kills that are seen as a hostile act, not occasional jokes among friends), then yes, the ban time should be raised. Given that this is most likely one of his first in as many as a few weeks or months, I don't expect he'll be doing it again (I may be wrong), but if it does happen again as Matsi mentioned, increase the ban time.

It's not just the freekill it's his attitude about the entire thing, added on to his attitude recently about everything... nearly every one of his posts in this thread are a great example, and his comments in shoutbox.

It's not just the freekill it's his attitude about the entire thing, added on to his attitude recently about everything... nearly every one of his posts in this thread are a great example, and his comments in shoutbox.

Understandable that it's frustrating, but we shouldn't just add onto bans to teach someone a lesson. If they have done something wrong that warrants an extension of time, then so be it. Simply saying that "it doesn't phase them" doesn't exactly warrant a means of extension for a ban. Although, If he had threatened or disrespected while saying it then by all means it could be discussed for a harsher punishment, but looking over what he said earlier doesn't show any sort of aggressive behaviour (passive at best).

On another note, MineCrack used to be way worse. Just sayin'.

Are you sure this shouldn't be more of a Member Protest than it is a Ban Request?

TBH the only reason I didn't make it a member protest is because I thought he left the clan a while ago, he hasn't worn any tags for over a month. If he continues later this week that's what I'll do,

You start talking shit like that, then I sure hope you're prepared to be punished. This has NOTHING to do with him being a furry.

People say way worse shit to eachother all the time in xG and don't get punished. Furries do not get special treatment just because the division leader is a furry. If you want to give special treatment to certain groups of people, then I "sure hope you're prepared" to either step up and punish everyone "talking shit," or be demoted.

+0 because I haven't played CSS in months to know how Minecrack acts in game.

(by the way, is "lying to staff" actually breaking a rule? I don't remember admins being the Gestapo)

I may have a "bad attitude" as you would say towards this whole situation because it's stupid. I've had 5 legitimate CT bans in the past 5 months and it seems you completely IGNORE what I've said and just parade on your rant.

However; if MineCrack is intentionally freekilling over the course of the next week or so (only kills that are seen as a hostile act, not occasional jokes among friends).

4GqSK.png.18d328882514a5d67a58ae1802456057.png

If I was "intentionally freekilling" so often, don't you think this would be much longer?

Why was i tagged ._.? I'm not even a member.

He tagged so you can hopefully +1 to assist Matsi into getting his way. Though your opinion should be expressed.

plebwolf +1'd it so gg

Watch out, if you say pleb you might get banned. ( @@ABusinessMan who cant even reply to this)

On a serious topic, @@MineCrack you shouldn't let matsi get his way lol, the reason for extending this is extremely dumb.

@@Matsi I have a TON of CT bans from myself that would've still worked with just a slay, and just did it so the person I freekilled etc. could shut up (These were all long ago). Unless you know what happened in each of those situations you cant really say anything about them, unless they were by other people. Not to mention playing as long as people like me or minecrack have the bans add up.

Not to mention playing as long as people like me or minecrack have the bans add up.

I don't think he cares. If he hasn't already taken that under consideration I really don't see the point in arguing with him, regardless of how one sided it is.