DerpO_o

DerpO_o - Counter-Strike: Source

Am I seriously the only one who knows he doesnt care about getting unbanned? He hardly plays why would he care if he's CT banned for 1 week? This is 1 of 3 things:

1- Because he wants to troll/start arguements

2- Making this JUST for the sake of making it (As in making it just because he can)

3- Hes trying to get the person who banned him in trouble

So for the 3rd (Or 4th, idk) time, Please, for the love of god close this. It was already resolved, nothing useful is coming from it.

Am I seriously the only one who knows he doesnt care about getting unbanned? He hardly plays why would he care if he's CT banned for 1 week? This is 1 of 3 things:

2- Making this JUST for the sake of making it (As in making it just because he can)

So for the 3rd (Or 4th, idk) time, Please, for the love of god close this. It was already resolved, nothing useful is coming from it.

It's almost 100 replies.

Who said I'm trying to get Darkwolf in trouble?

Not even trying to troll

lol

@@Forest @@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo @@Ryuko

Can you please just close this? It's been resolved and now it's becoming nothing more than a flame war just end it already jesus.

How is this a flame war?

There is no fire that I can see.

Well considering this thread has gone nowhere and has done nothing but created fighting and flaming for a crap-ton of posts, i think i'm gonna close it, unless @@DarkWolf6052 wants to say something else.

The div leader has CT banned you, there's almost no chance of getting out unless he was trolling on banning you, which he most likely wasn't. Sorry, but wait it out.

-Closed

Well considering this thread has gone nowhere and has done nothing but created fighting and flaming for a crap-ton of posts, i think i'm gonna close it, unless @@DarkWolf6052 wants to say something else.

The div leader has CT banned you, there's almost no chance of getting out unless he was trolling on banning you, which he most likely wasn't. Sorry, but wait it out.

-Closed

-Closed

It's almost 100 replies.

That's nothing. Most threads on me get 1500 views and 150+ replies. Huehuehuehue.

Closed 3 time in a row. How nice.

Anyway, not re-opening this thread, just posting. I haven't really got much to add to this. It wasn't a troll ban. If I "troll ban" someone, it's usually a friend of mine, and one that is on Teamspeak with me at the time, and normally is a ban no longer than a minute or anything[Or seconds if its a teamspeak ban.].

You just have to wait the ban out, which it expires in a few days anyway.

-Dis furfag keepin' it closed

-Closed

-Closed