Charles

Gonna Try To Make A Community Event!

If you think you can come, press Yes. If not, press No.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. If you think you can come, press Yes. If not, press No.

• Yes
    • No
    • Aegean

So I was reading what @@Link! said in the Flaws of xG post... And I kind of... Dinged? I want to coordinate xG members and friends to play a game and engage in a community night. It will be on the TTT server (GMOD) this coming Saturday starting at 9 P.M. (EST).

@@Haxx @@Hidingmaster @@Bleed @@Link!

Good on ya. Haven't had one of them fancy gatherings in a long while. I agree with what Hiding said, some staff on hand would be ideal in the Gmod Division. +1

Just as a piece of advice from an old member, you might want to pick a division thats worth trying to populate. GMOD is for lack of a better term, dead and if you all want to play it for a night and never touch it again then go at it. However, if you are trying to repopulate a division or increase its popularity then I would pick one worth trying for (i.e., css or tf2 [since its free and everyone can play it]). While I like the idea, i feel like this isnt the right division to act on.

I think css should get deathrun back and we should do it on css next time, Its HIGHLY unlikely ill make it, but I might. Thing is, has TTT been worked on? If I can get on id rather see something new, considering before xG I played TTT for like 1.5 years.