Forge

[xg:a] Vector

-1 For any kind of punishment.

Sometimes, in the worse people, you can find some of the best people you'll ever know. Ya ya, he might have a REALLY bad attitude at times. But he only does that when you deserve it. Like Moosty said, have you played with him long enough too see what he does for others? I know I haven't played with him a lot, but I know he tries his fucking hardest to make the server fair for everyone. Majority of the time, his shit attitude comes out when he's trying to make the server fair for EVERYONE and theres that one jackass who wants to ruin it. And who are you to say his bans are unfair if you weren't there to see it. If he was abusing his powers, someone would have made a abuse thread along time ago.

a permaban with a reason of "other". mmhmm oh jolly i wonder what he did there?

@AdamStoe98 We have the reason "other" when we are unable to find an appropriate reason within the admin menu. Sometimes we have to go through the admin menu because a person has an untypeable name or because they have left the server. Also please don't start a flame war (again), calm down because others and myself don't want to read 4 pages of back and forth of you and another person reading flame war material. :coffee:

@Moosty I do believe Vector has helped out a lot in populating Trade Gaming, but making your main argument that an admin helping repopulate a server makes them a good staff member really doesn't make sense. You can claim that he is a good member for helping populate servers but it does not equal to the same as being good staff members.

Sometimes, in the worse people, you can find some of the best people you'll ever know. Ya ya, he might have a REALLY bad attitude at times. But he only does that when you deserve it. Like Moosty said, have you played with him long enough too see what he does for others? I know I haven't played with him a lot, but I know he tries his fudgeing hardest to make the server fair for everyone. Majority of the time, his steaming pantload attitude comes out when he's trying to make the server fair for EVERYONE and theres that one jackass who wants to ruin it. And who are you to say his bans are unfair if you weren't there to see it. If he was abusing his powers, someone would have made a abuse thread along time ago.

@Hachi So if we want to make the servers fair then we can slay all reds on Jailbreak who decide to rebel or all blues who are being massive tools as warden (if that is the logic we want to have for xG).

On the issue at hand, my vote is +1 for demotion and for membership to be stripped from Vector.

He's a good staff member, it can't be denied that he can keep the peace. However, he can display some signs of arrogance and many have claimed (and myself have witnessed) that he can become very irrational and some of his bans have reasons that are not appropriate and/or invalid. Also if I recall he ordered some of our old staff members to do something and lost his sh!t when said staff member refused to do so. His display of extreme amounts of disrespect I have witnessed on the servers, in the bans list and heard from other user's accounts are not good signs of someone being a good member.

my main argument isnt he helped populate, its that he's a good admin, will protect people that need it. gets rid of rule breakers, keeps the peace. him being an asshole has been an issue, but i feel the good far outweighs the bad and he deserves a warning. if the behavior persists do something then.

-1 For any punishment.

Like moosty and hachi said, he only disrespects when people deserve it. I would only say it's abuse if he does it to random people for no reason.

Let's listen to this man. Because he played with Vector all the time. (No sarcasm intended)

Do remember that this post is a member protest to decide whether he is allowed to keep membership or not.

This post was created because of concerns about his disrespect.

Sometimes, in the worse people, you can find some of the best people you'll ever know. Ya ya, he might have a REALLY bad attitude at times. But he only does that when you deserve it. Like Moosty said, have you played with him long enough too see what he does for others? I know I haven't played with him a lot, but I know he tries his fudgeing hardest to make the server fair for everyone. Majority of the time, his steaming pantload attitude comes out when he's trying to make the server fair for EVERYONE and theres that one jackass who wants to ruin it. And who are you to say his bans are unfair if you weren't there to see it. If he was abusing his powers, someone would have made a abuse thread along time ago.

The reason we have ban reasons is to be able to go back and see WHY someone was banned. If I put "hi" for the reason of LQ's ban (CSGO Reference) then who's to say he ever had LQ Days? Who's to say he did anything wrong at all? When the time comes for a ban protest,from LQ, The only person who knows WHY the ban was made is me, the one who banned. Also, no one deserves disrespect. Disrespect is the immature way to handle a bad situation. There is no reason to disrespect ANYONE, which is why it is frowned upon and even bannable. Also, +/-0 for now, still watching tho

I've talked to Vector and he's promised not to do it again . Closed

Also, please keep this on topic (for the most part, being a good admin isn't very relevant) this IS a member protest, not an admin abuse report