Forge

[xg:a] Vector

The people with 20+ days on gaming history who have known and played with vector daily for months are obviously in overwhelming support of him remaining in the clan. An admin who plays on gaming history daily and has never been anything but upstanding vouches for him. A warning or perhaps probation of some kind may be in order but the people who play with him and know him clearly picked his side. A respectable admin has vouched for him. -1 he should remain in the clan.

Vector is one of the most active members on the TGH server. He is always inforcing the rules and people dont listen so he has to do shit about it and if hes gone then there will be no admins to mute/kick/ban the asshole micspammers,chatspammers and dickheads etc we need him to stay in this clan-1

-1No punishment required.

Having seen the evidence, I do admit that Vector does ban people without a good enough reason.

Having saying that, I do believe that "Other" was a mistake. Also, I would like to say that Vector does his job and keeps most of the people on the servers entertained and happy. He may ban people for the wrong reasons, which he needs to work on.

Another thing about what Hachi said, "Someone would have made an abuse thread a long time ago".

Vector may also think that he owns the server, but that, my friend, is dedication to making the server as good as possible. If he wants to get rid of some players because they are mic spamming, rule breaking, or generally just being a douche, so be it; it's for the server and to actually make it fun.

Finally, as of Maymalays' evidence, check the date of Gorillabot's "Hello and goodbye" post. It has been more than two months that that post was created. Have things changed? Maybe they have; two months is a long time.

However, this protest does show that Vector needs to be careful of what he does; I do not believe any severe action should be taken - this should be just counted as a warning.

Vector is one of the most active members on the TGH server. He is always inforcing the rules and people dont listen so he has to do steaming pantload about it and if hes gone then there will be no admins to mute/kick/ban the asshole micspammers,chatspammers and beef n' fixinheads etc we need him to stay in this clan-1

-1 for any punishment. For as long as I've been a regular, vector hasn't banned someone without a proper reason for doing so.

Having seen the evidence, I do admit that Vector does ban people without a good enough reason.

Having saying that, I do believe that "Other" was a mistake. Also, I would like to say that Vector does his job and keeps most of the people on the servers entertained and happy. He may ban people for the wrong reasons, which he needs to work on.

Another thing about what Hachi said, "Someone would have made an abuse thread a long time ago".

Vector may also think that he owns the server, but that, my friend, is dedication to making the server as good as possible. If he wants to get rid of some players because they are mic spamming, rule breaking, or generally just being a douche, so be it; it's for the server and to actually make it fun.

Finally, as of Maymalays' evidence, check the date of Gorillabot's "Hello and goodbye" post. It has been more than two months that that post was created. Have things changed? Maybe they have; two months is a long time.

However, this protest does show that Vector needs to be careful of what he does; I do not believe any severe action should be taken - this should be just counted as a warning.

Once again, this is a member protest thread. We are not talking about the admin, but about the member and his actions and behavior towards other.

Ok ok okokok. What if you go on TGH, and ask how people feel about Vector. Because, as an example, if you go on Pkmn trade, and ask people about Orgins, they'll say they hate his guts.

then lets make this about vector the member, the admins and regulars who play with him daily vouch for his remaining in the clan. he has more than enough support from members and staff. if it were anyone else this would be closed. give him a warning and close this.

Two months isn't that long of a time apparently, because I'm apparently still an asshole and havn't changed a bit, GG, No Re.

@Vector is annoying at times and can't take criticism but even still he does his job as an Admin.

But for fuck's sake he isn't the ENTIRE reason the TF2 division is held together. You shouldn't have to worry about that, especially if you're a staff member capable of the same. It's a 0 for me because I don't really care at this point. It's threads like these remind me why I left xG.

Also I don't even

ai.imgur.com_XvqwoE2.thumb.png.9f9dcbcfbbf1f45a782fd2a15c4c0804.png

$10 says that those -1 are afraid of getting backlash from Vector for not agreeing with him.

$10 says that if it were you in this position he would throw you under the bus.

look at ponyboys ban protest. im obviously afraid of backlash from vector i would never disagree with him at all vector is love vector is life 10/10. and after i disagreed with vector? he wasnt even upset with me. he knows its a fucking game. we are friends, he wouldnt throw me under the bus. you obviously dont know him at all. all the more reason for a warning.