Kittylicious

More Time Idleing Before Being Kicked On Trade Servers.

School is starting and that means less time playing and more time doing work and other things. Before we had the servers remade to fix the demo grenades problem we had a decent and long timer for being idle before being kicked. Right now the timer is so short I have to keep moving every 30 seconds or so and it's really annoying when I'm multitasking, I leave my computer to get a drink or use the bathroom and I get kicked. With the older timer I could sit watching the server while doing other things if I am too busy to play. So I would like for a longer timer before the game puts you in to spectate and kicks you like we had before.

two ways to do this.

1. Make it so staff members are immune to being kicked for being afk. (my preferred choice, it would keep afk people from taking server space while letting me do what I would like to do, Useful when the server is full and because staff don't get server slot privileges to kick none staff so a staff member can join it would allow a staff member to always be present on a server.)

2. Use the old settings so I can idle for a long period without being kicked.

Please consider this, I could really use it. @Nomulous @kbraszzz

Its only on gaming history. It did the same exact same thing last summer. The recode caused the issue. The timer just needs to be reset to ten minutes. Its still working normally on pokemon and the other servers.

Here's a tip: Do your homework like a responsible person and not put it off. Work comes before play. That should be the case with anything...

EDIT- Also, if you get kicked for being idle for getting a drink, you must make some crazy drinks. I've made mixed "adult beverages" and not been kicked.

+1, why is everyone so harsh? on gaming history it's different, the timer is much shorter and we just get kicked when i go to the bathroom or take my dogs out. it's not that big of a problem, but i mean people go AFK for a moment and get kicked. the lower time would be better in Pokemon because that server is more full then gaming history.

Its not supposed to be different. When nomulous re coded the server it set the timer way down. Its happened before and they know how to fix it. Just give it time and itll be fixed. Its not shorter on tgh on purpose.

Being the one that kicks a lot of people for AFK/Idle, I say no. If the server is populated to the max, why should some one who sits in AFK/Idle be allowed to do so while someone waits to get on? It's kind of a disadvantage to people who want to be on to the one who just sits there and does nothing.