Kittylicious

Forge, Muzzle, Izanagi, Kendrick, Starmix, Moosty

okay i do not know you however i know my rants are (to some) annoying but i would like to stress that this to be sorted with little casualties as possably (ik my spelling is bad)

Hmmmm. Well this, this is a nice shit storm. I wonder why Kitty is being told "If you can't handle people making fun of you then leave" instead of people saying "It isn't right for anyone to be treated like that."

I have read every post. And from what I can tell this seems to be a bit of a feud. Both sides are guilty, CLs will take care of it and punish as they see fit.

But the attitude in general needs to change. You hate somebody? Don't talk to them.You got a problem? Bring it to a higher up. That's what they're there for. I had problems with other members. Know what I did? I FUCKING IGNORED THEM AND WENT ON WITH MY LIFE. Now I don't see them on forums and if they're in game I don't talk to them. But I guess logic like that comes with maturity.

I've straight up wanted to quit MULTIPLE times because of the toxic environment of this fucking clan but I don't because I'm misogynistic. Every where I turn is someone posting shit about someone else. People leaving because things went to far and no one stopped it. That's not right. Instead of saying, "That's just how it is." How about you fucking make a difference so people don't feel attacked and this shit won't happen and we can go back to playing games like we're supposed too.

This is bullshit. From both ends. Grow up and ignore each other. And treat each other better god damn it. This is supposed to be a fucking gaming community. Not a breeding ground for hateful adults.

topkeking on your close, just a heads up guys, if this keeps going the way it looks to be going (if it gets re-opened, hell at this point it doesn't need to be) rather than talking it out with you, i can almost guarantee all of you, OP included will be banned for a determined amount of time. servers, forums etc.

Decision Made.

Punishments:

Kitty -- Removal of moderator powers (due to retaliation)

Forge -- 2 week ban

Muzzle -- 2 week ban

Izanagi -- 2 week ban

Kendrick -- 2 week ban, removal of powers

Starmix -- 1 week ban, removal of powers

Moosty -- 2 week ban, removal of powers

All bans are from the forum. If you have questions feel free to contact the nearest CL.