CoolyCooly

Just a suggestion

Well I was playing on a Slender fortress server for the first time and when you die you Deathmatch in a arena And I thought Whats the most annoying part of jb Being dead and just sitting there. Was wondering if there was a way to add it and if so anyone else think this is a good idea Just comment whatcha think Im pretty dumb sometimes and not sure if this just A dumb thought by me.

I think this is a bad idea, I'll list out why!

• Potentially messes with jailbreak itself (LR plugins Last CT etc.)
  • fucks with logs, for example, log shows person a kills 5-6 people relatively quickly, he was banned for freekilling shortly after (for something the next round) in ban protest he may or may not make, he gets instead perm'd. logs show him as mass fk.
  • Kill feed is ruined and makes admin job harder. a lot of times you can go off kill feed and go to the person see if anything is being done.
  • stop being a bitch and accept your death when you suck dick at rebelling
  • get everyone to rebel

At first glance this isn't a bad suggestion. Most TTT servers have a spectator deathmatch after you die. It's basically in the same area but you are a ghost and you can only kill other people who are in the DM. You can probably make the kill feed only show up to those people as well. The only problem might just be how this plugin affects the jb plugins as well as the logs

I-i'm not quite sure what the suggestion is to begin with ...

In TF2's 'slender,' they have an option to play as a ghost once they die. The alive characters (players) can not see them, but the ghosts can see them. The ghosts act as an alive character who can jump around, and all that stuff. Expect for the ability to use weapons or to directly effect the map. You may also fight other 'ghosts.'