Brian

Questions that need answering...

Am I wrong to ask these questions?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Am I wrong to ask these questions?

What happened to the GMod division?

What happened to all the servers that were up?

Why did people give up on populating CSGO servers?

Why is the TF2 Div literally full of trade servers and twelve year olds?

Why isn't there focus on the new servers and improving them, instead of making copies of others?

Why do we only have one Left 4 Dead server?

What happened to Promo Demo that came on time?

Where did all the fun go?

Why do I even care?

1. Died

2. Died

3. Died

4. Playing the game is overrated, it's f2p and cartoony looking

5. We're lazy

6. Dead

7. @Gawd is dead

8. We never had any

9. Because we all care

What happened to the GMod division?

What happened to all the servers that were up?

Why did people give up on populating CSGO servers?

Why is the TF2 Div literally full of trade servers and twelve year olds?

Why isn't there focus on the new servers and improving them, instead of making copies of others?

Why do we only have one Left 4 Dead server?

What happened to Promo Demo that came on time?

Where did all the fun go?

Why do I even care?

1. They're severely underpopulated.
  2. Because there is little to no dedication or perseverance around here aside from a few people. It's a joint effort, but people are clearly expecting that just a few is more than enough when in reality it takes more than that.
  3. Because it seems to be working out, they're populated aren't they?
  4. ^
  5. I may not have monitored the Server, but isn't it never even full?
  6. Community Leaders are either too slack in terms of receiving Promo/Demo lists, or aren't around nearly as often to deal with it. You may have to ask them ;)
  7. It left with all the "trolls".
  8. Because you put time into this community, just as I have, and you don't want to see it die out.

1: Blame the DL's even though it may or may not of been their fault

2: They dead

3: Cause a lot of people are like "let's play CS:GO jailbreak" populating it to like 10 people, then leave in less than 5 mins because they want to play some irrelevant game, making the people in there leave, because there are almost no people on the server anymore D:

4: Because Trade servers OP and probably due to F2P (not sure tho)

5: Because they probably think it doesn't need improving, which it obviously does.

6: l4d is kinda of a meh game (doesn't catch my attention at least)

7: Blame the person who is suppose to do it

8: When the servers went to shit

9: Because deep inside you want it to be back the way it was, but most likely wont

1. Gmod so needed to be redone that only abandoned Morbus is up

2. Who knows

3. Who knows

4. Cause of skills and who knows

5. Who knows

6. No one plays L4D2

7. They are on Tuesday Mornings now :P really they don't get out till later now

And yea

To shed some light, let me explain

DarkRP

-Shit, We could not compete with the other servers. Not because ours is not completed, but because GMOD is full of 11 year olds that want to only kill without consequences, Aero, they go onto Modified or any other CODERHIRE.COM server which provides nothing but the latest bought scripts from a website that only kills GMOD more and more everyday by riddling it with over used scripts and no servers with their own custom content.

TTT

-I honestly would love to put it up, only to be saddened with the so light of how many people would actually play it. I have quite a busy sceduale and shoving me to populate a Gamemode to which their are a million of is quite difficult. The only way to populate a server that is just like the rest is to provide it with a medium amount of players for large ammounts of time, which for xG's length, would be 5 minutes of "HAHA RDMed Ya!! Wow I'm bored, who wants to go comp????!?!?" and that would be it.

Morbus

To which I have no consent to even write about it seeing as it isn't mine to write but going to anyways. Morbus is a dead gamemode, by dead I mean it isn't a popular gamemode anymore. It got old just like every gamemode does. There is only 7 servers of Morbus and I think only 2 are populated with not even half of its slots. That is because it is not a gamemode to keep playing over.. and over.. and OVER again because it is dull. The same shit happens over and over again. No variety, you can't make morbus better, it is a base gamemode.

Anywho, that is my say of what is happening. If anyone has any questions please ask. TTT is the only gamemode worth saving. The rest should be thrown at wolves to eat, then the wolves would die of starvation because both gamemodes are shit.

To shed some light, let me explain

DarkRP

-steaming pantload, We could not compete with the other servers. Not because ours is not completed, but because GMOD is full of 11 year olds that want to only kill without consequences, Aero, they go onto Modified or any other CODERHIRE.COM server which provides nothing but the latest bought scripts from a website that only kills GMOD more and more everyday by riddling it with over used scripts and no servers with their own custom content.

TTT

-I honestly would love to put it up, only to be saddened with the so light of how many people would actually play it. I have quite a busy sceduale and shoving me to populate a Gamemode to which their are a million of is quite difficult. The only way to populate a server that is just like the rest is to provide it with a medium amount of players for large ammounts of time, which for xG's length, would be 5 minutes of "HAHA RDMed Ya!! Wow I'm bored, who wants to go comp????!?!?" and that would be it.

Morbus

To which I have no consent to even write about it seeing as it isn't mine to write but going to anyways. Morbus is a dead gamemode, by dead I mean it isn't a popular gamemode anymore. It got old just like every gamemode does. There is only 7 servers of Morbus and I think only 2 are populated with not even half of its slots. That is because it is not a gamemode to keep playing over.. and over.. and OVER again because it is dull. The same steaming pantload happens over and over again. No variety, you can't make morbus better, it is a base gamemode.

Anywho, that is my say of what is happening. If anyone has any questions please ask. TTT is the only gamemode worth saving. The rest should be thrown at wolves to eat, then the wolves would die of starvation because both gamemodes are steaming pantload.

We want Skit.

#FreeFuzz @Fuzz @SkitZoFrenzly. @TheBasedGod

LETS GO TUMBL

HOICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PUH

*ping*