PiNoYPsYcHo

Weaboos

who the fk is pino? And king of the hill is a steaming pantload cartoon with no sense of humor. Tom and Jerry ain't even god tier. None hasn't even named God tiers yet. Fking scrubs.

Maybe you just hate them, anyways I said Futurama

Tom and Jerry was the best ;w; .... well, in terms of western cartoons.

I can name off many good cartoons, even the ones i don't like

@Usagi being an otaku is still bad. in japan its frowned upon. I would just rather call myself a guy who likes to watch anime and respects the culture.

and @PiNoYPsYcHo

God tier anime:

ai.imgur.com_ETvFfjl.jpg.ec77dff323193018950978ef1b07a066.jpg

God tier western animation:

ai.imgur.com_V9N11iO.jpg.ed111df932d804b5395fa918df73eff3.jpg Attack on Potato Girl

Well actually, edit to my last post. Otaku has a diifferent western meaning, (technically.) Its meaning has gone from an obsessed person to a fan of anime. I still wouldn't consider myself an otaku though for confusing things up and I don't mainly watch anime. I love western cartoons too. Oh yeah ATLA is anime inspired @Swift, not anime. It is like the anime Panty and Stocking or whatever its called. I've heard it's inspired by western animation.

Well actually, edit to my last post. Otaku has a diifferent western meaning, (technically.) Its meaning has gone from an obsessed person to a fan of anime. I still wouldn't consider myself an otaku though for confusing things up and I don't mainly watch anime. I love western cartoons too. Oh yeah ATLA is anime inspired @Swift, not anime. It is like the anime Panty and Stocking or whatever its called. I've heard it's inspired by western animation.

:hail:

This whole thing is just fucking shitpost and after shitpost.

Not all people who like anime is a weeaboo.

There was no need for this thread whatsoever and all it would do is make people argue about pointless things.

This whole thing is just fudgeing shitpost and after shitpost.

Not all people who like anime is a weeaboo.

There was no need for this thread whatsoever and all it would do is make people argue about pointless things.

Found the weeaboo.