Bach

Petition Against The Weeb Bosses In Hale

Seriously. There's like 5 of them. They all suck except for the one thats electric blue and throws shit at you. The soldier one literally stands around and does nothing. Can we at least get bosses that don't suck?

@Moosty @metalslug53 @Rejects

@kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

a41.media.tumblr.com_664d5c8af4882ff51c621fd2132ca306_tumblr_nnrvdw586O1tt32t0o1_500.jpg.4a1665a97924c5fb8a240bf7e7d95557.jpg

Lets make a mass remove list. List all of the bosses you want removed in ONE BIG LIST, including the ones that have missing textures and models, and I'll remove them all. You guys make scattered posts about things and it's hard to keep track of what you want :]

+1 I have absolutely no idea what the other weeb bosses do and I don't think anyone else does either. Please..

The blue one is Miku, btw

afc02.deviantart.net_fs71_f_2014_059_a_1_hatsune_miku_render_by_kiritowaifu_d78bihm.png.c6a8f3d59f245c57c68555b482872c1d.png

I don't really have a problem with them... I don't know who any of them are, but still. I'm fine with them being removed or staying 'cause ech. Since you're on the topic of removing bosses, the one called Eirin or something is broken and is just a big walking error

Also change the music of the Miku boss to some of the actually good tunes. If possible (it shouldn't be too hard right).

It has to be a song by her otherwise it doesn't work.

+1

Also change the music of the Miku boss to some of the actually good tunes. If possible (it shouldn't be too hard right).

Why do that? Thoes are her songs. It would defeat the purpose of the boss lol. Just turn off the music if you don't like it.

It's Xenogamers way of getting the dweebs from the anime channel to play TF2 @ThePenguin @Barmithian @Yu_Narukami @DrLee

amedia0.giphy.com_media_AZ1PPDF8uO9MI_giphy.gif.2e485f08783b62e7b11efddf5bb530a8.gif