Holy shit, this makes me cringe. I wish you good luck.

If you can afford a ticket to Germany, you could live in my house and use my old PC.

And if he's really that kind of a thunderstick to you, because you're bisexual (I think this isn't a secret anymore), I don't wanna live in this world anymore.. How can you do such terrible things to your own son...

What the fuck... best of wishes to you, I'm wordless towards this other than saying do what you think is right... I hope you find a solution you can live with and works out for the best for your family :(

Probably about to lose internet in a second and for i do not know how long, was forced to go back to my parents and instantly shit arrised. Any who hopefully this wont last long and my dad can get off his drunk ass but most likely not.

About that...he works for homeland security and has got away with some serious fudge and he has a tight grip around local law enforcement balls. I called CPS and guess what, they said he was justified and that abuse is physically beating someone and they can only take care of the problem if there is a 90% chance that i will be hurt worse.

He destroyed your property. Not sure what CPS is but if he destroyed someone else's stuff worth several thousand dollars, he should be punished for it, and he should pay you money, regardless of whether he works in the police or not. If the local police isn't helping, you need to contact higher-ups.

About that...he works for homeland security and has got away with some serious fudge and he has a tight grip around local law enforcement balls.

This doesn't matter at all, Dethman. You're a United States citizen, which means you have rights and should enforce those rights.

Fight this with all your might. There was a lot of money burned by your dad destroying your stuff. Fight and get that money back. Report the issue the destruction of property anyhow. If they say they can't do anything, then go higher up into the law system. Get as much evidence as you possibly can, and go hard in the paint. This isn't for the sake of us, but more the sake of yourself.

You're a human just like the rest of us, and should be treated like a proper human. It's not illegal to have a different sexual orientation. Just don't give up, just keep on fighting. If I was in your shoes, I would do all that I could to ensure that my money be refunded.

Fuck, man. This shit really pisses me off. From the sounds of it, doesn't seem like you'd want to even deem your father with the title of "dad". And again, you know we are here to be a shoulder if need be.

This doesn't matter at all, Dethman. You're a United States citizen, which means you have rights and should enforce those rights.

Fight this with all your might. There was a lot of money burned by your dad destroying your stuff. Fight and get that money back. Report the issue the destruction of property anyhow. If they say they can't do anything, then go higher up into the law system. Get as much evidence as you possibly can, and go hard in the paint. This isn't for the sake of us, but more the sake of yourself.

You're a human just like the rest of us, and should be treated like a proper human. It's not illegal to have a different sexual orientation. Just don't give up, just keep on fighting. If I was in your shoes, I would do all that I could to ensure that my money be refunded.

frick, man. This fudge really pisses me off. From the sounds of it, doesn't seem like you'd want to even deem your father with the title of "dad". And again, you know we are here to be a shoulder if need be.

and some people say internet friends cant possibly be real friends..

EDIT:this is to point out that this post proves that wrong to all the slow ones out there. *Lenny Intensifies*