Jesus fucking christ, all this because you're bi? Fucker must be more of an asshole than @Bach's actual asshole. Anyways, I think @swedish went through the same thing I believe. His parents found out he's gay and kicked him out so now he lives with his boyfriend apparently. Don't know how true any of that is but oh well.

Anyways, report that stuff to the local police or something. Since he got recently arrested, I assume that he shouldn't have the best rep now. File this under arson and destructurn of property.

Plus, unless he paid off ALL of his payment for the house, he technically does NOT own his house, meaning he can NOT legally kick you out of it, plus you're not over 18. Therefore, since you DID own your PC and stuff, you can file this to a local court for arson and destruction of property.

Also, give us that lil fucker's address. The xG crew gonna beat some homophobic booty.

#xGassemble

Note: DON'T ACTUALLY PUT YOUR ADDRESS IN, IT'S A JOKE. (But I'm still down to beat some homophobic booty)

Note2: If you're ever down near South Carolina, don't hesitate to call me, I'll come and pick you up from anywhere within reasonable distance and give you a place to stay until you're back on your feet.

Plus, unless he paid off ALL of his payment for the house, he technically does NOT own his house, meaning he can NOT legally kick you out of it, plus you're not over 18. Therefore, since you DID own your PC and stuff, you can file this to a local court for arson and destruction of property.

I want you to know this is wrong, he owns the house. Having a loan means he owes the bank money and the bank can only take the house and sell if it he fails to send them payment but the money over the loan goes back to the owner. Just a heads up that's how it works. you can buy a house and have one payment down and its legally your house.

Also if you paid for the items he burnt and can prove it you can take him to court for destruction of property, anything he paid for since you are not 18 is still his however. And the banks wont give you a loan since your under 18 i believe. Paying is cash is nice but pay using your bank card/ w/e you would use since you arnt 18 and can prove easier that it is yours that they didn't give you the money etc.

You're bisexual? May God be with you, tortured soul...

My recommendation is you join a order, such as the Salesians. They won't discriminate against your orientation nor will you have the opportunity to sin. Listen to God's calling, please...

Leviticus 18:22

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

GodSpeed

-MinceCrackers

Damn.

^

Take your time m8, personal life (always) takes priority over xG. With that said, I also agree with what was mentioned in regards to taking out a loan. Should only be considered if it is in dire need, and even then make sure to weigh in the pros/cons of taking one out. Good luck :coffee:

You're bisexual? May God be with you, tortured soul...

My recommendation is you join a order, such as the Salesians. They won't discriminate against your orientation nor will you have the opportunity to sin. Listen to God's calling, please...

GodSpeed

-MinceCrackers

this is the best post on the forums