ArminArmout

I Have Something Really Important To Say

Holy FUCK what happened

I know people are going to be dicks, thats what happens to most trans people, which is why I try to stay optimistic about it.

Last night this had 2 pages and know it has another 3 of people fighting about me and who I am with clear trolls.

Everyone PLEASE stop fighting and look at this picture of a dog

ai.imgur.com_FQeILLd.jpg.ce112819eeb30e5b9329b50df22a0629.jpg

I come back on forums and there's this fudge going on out of nowhere. What the hell happened to this thread my sincerest apologies Armin.

Alright then,

Lol you made the account today, and have only commented on this post. Don't act like you made it for any other reason. I honestly thought you were a member making a different forum account to troll but no shared IP, and nobody knows you, so that means you're literally just a punk internet tough guy bitch coming here for no other reason than to start fudge. And if you are a member and you hid your IP then way to be a scared punk internet tough guy bitch. Don't pick on the high school age transgender kid, find a challenge. You're going for easy targets you think you can screw with and have no retaliation, there's no fun in that and it makes you look like a pussy. I've known Armin a long time, could honestly care less about her gender, or anyone's gender. It's pretty damn low on the list of how I judge a person and honestly nobodies business but their own. it's not that hard to add an s to he when referring to someone she isn't asking for the goddamn moon here. I'm not saying this to stick up for the oppressed trans kid, or to stick up for a friend, or because I'm triggered, but honestly because I want too. Get off the forums, you actual trash. You should never have felt the need to comment in the first place. you've never met her and this post was for friends. I'm not going to ban you just yet, I want you to read this first, but it's pretty safe to say you aren't welcome here regardless. Inb4 no right to ban, honestly don't care, I'll get in trouble on the internet oof the fear.

And someone said xG is becoming tumblr not sure if it was you supreme or phantom but good. I'd rather accept otherkin as a valid identity and have tumblr feminists rule the world than have this be a place you want to be and feel welcome in. You're a piece of fudge. Go.

I told you i'd be more than happy to talk to people on teamspeak about it if yall want. I mean, I've stated i'm an actual member a few times now, don't know why you're all troll obsessed. I guess anyway with a different opinion is a troll? "You should never have felt the need to comment in the first place. you've never met her and this post was for friends." Oh please. Don't lie to yourself. If this guy wanted to tell his friends that he was a trans he wouldn't do it via an internet forum, he would uhh, tell you in person. You know, like any normal sane human would. "Inb4 no right to ban, honestly don't care, I'll get in trouble on the internet oof the fear." I must be really dumb because I didn't understand a word of that. Sorry :/

@Ryan_Sebastian so clearly you missed her second sentence that said she came out to some of her friends and is now telling her online ones. I think the point people are trying to make is this was a post for armins friends to give support not a forum for whether she is brave or not, because falls under your own person standards of brave, or if you are trolling, to me I believe your opinion is yours so I won't argue that. I'm just saying to stop the mindless banter.

Kypari thread right here *cough* @Egossi orinothernamesohstopyou*cough*

calm down boys.

also before you guys take him as a bigger troll, he might be mistaking himself for a member because he hangs out on teamspeak every day and plays league a crapton, and sometimes with us. instead, could you at least ask him if he/where he did apply before you all go on "new account faggot" "hiding behind IP" "rage rage rage i'm tf2 and this is normal" rants?

Armin made this thread to say that she's transgender, now this thread went to shit because some scrub ássumed he was a xG member and decided to be a troll or some shit.

Most of us support the LGBT community since most members in xG are either Straight, Gay, or Bi and other.

Armin made this thread to say that she's transgender, now this thread went to fudge because some scrub ássumed he was a xG member and decided to be a troll or some fudge.

I think it was more like he was wondering how you could need to be brave to do something like tell people your newly-found gender, and how she could have suddenly found out with no context. I don't blame him but I don't fully agree either. People are freaking out though.

(kind of looks like a lot of whiteknighting, tbh)

First of all, Armin, i'm happy for you girl. It's great that you wanted to keep us in the loop. If you have any problems we are here to help and listen. We love you!

Second, @Ryan_Sebastian , Time and place man. If Armin knows she is a girl and you think not, is it your place to say it because you think you are punk shit. Stop being a keyboard warrior. If you want to talk face to face, come by the teamspeak (voice.xenogamers.com) and look for Swoosh in the community channels. I think people would take your opinion more seriously there. Quit acting like your tough, because in all honesty, no one thinks you are, you are thought of as an asshole.

Congrats we did it Tumblr!. oh wait...this is a "clan". Welll Congrats on banning some "troll" because he shout out his opinions and you guys didn't agree. Overall Im happy that you found YOURSELF and that you are happy with it Armin. If i hurt your feelings im sorry but i didnt say/mean anything offensive im just asking why people get so salty over an opinion that's not their own.

btw you dont need to be brave/confident to come out about something. If your'e female k nice. if you're gay k nice. if you're bi k nice. doesnt mean you need confidence/ to be brave to mention something that you are.

god damnit i've been thinking about this thread all day

If your opinion does not respect someone, it doesn't deserve to be respected.

That's not that hard to understand

God some people are so fucking annoying, i know I said i would try to be optimistic about this but this is really pissing me off

ayy lmao

comgrats m8

but not relating to the topic.... when some one says "I found out that I'm ____ last month" does that mean ya just wake up and realized "hey im ______ now :D"

idk i just find that weird... but ya know #insanethings

ayy lmao

comgrats m8

but not relating to the topic.... when some one says "I found out that I'm ____ last month" does that mean ya just wake up and realized "hey im ______ now :D"

idk i just find that weird... but ya know #insanethings

So sometimes i dissasociate which is where I get all exestenstial and shit for like a minute or two and I space out and I forget what's around me for a bit, it also gives me a awful headache

And it happened once and I started connecting all this stuff about me together and I realized that I was a trans girl.

The dissasociation thing happens to me when I overly think about my problems. It's happened like 3 times today.

I know this post is going to cause more fucking controversy and goddamn salty jokes.

I'd rather not talk about it because i've been feeling fucking terrible recently.

im not okay

What a fucking embarassment. The way this thread has gone is absolutely disgraceful.

I'm all for letting people have opinions and feel no matter the opinion it should be respected. But newsflash, there is a time and place for your opinions. If someone simply makes a thread to alert people of a certain lifestyle change and a want to be called by a different pronoun, you don't need to berate/post your opposing opinion. Not one time did she ask for how you thought of her and her choices. Just because you have a freedom of speech means jackshit when youre being an inconsiderate human. There's a time and place.

Also, @ArminArmout just let us know if you want the thread closed or specific posts deleted and I will gladly do so. If anyone decides to troll or harass armin, or anyone for that matter in the future for lifestyle choices, you better expect an instant ban. There's certain basic and inalienable rights, one is certainly the ability to live however you want without harassment and bullying.

And don't get discouraged or bothered by the people who made comments against you. It's only that they don't understand what it is like to be in your situation, which you can probably understand can be confusing to those not knowledgeable about its specifics. You should never feel less than others, or like an outcast, you are just like the rest of us. Obstacles are presented to everyone, but what makes the true heroes stand out are those that don't let these obstacles stop their progress. You keep being you, and remember that there are always people here that will support you.

Uhm. Not going to be that guy but. Few things to say.

As much as xG is trying to "reform" or "change it's ways" Why did you allow something like what that guy was posting go on for so long in a thread that is most likely delicate to the poster. She is a person that is trying to find new/start new in life and "very recently" decided to start telling people. and we are some of the first people from what it sounds like to know about this. Those comments/Posts should have been deleted immediately when they started conflict. Not asked to be deleted 4 pages later.

For people that have no idea what to say, and or feel the need to say anything rude to the recently announced person that has decided for a full life style change.

Two options-

Be accepting, follow the wishes to call "him" her now.

Don't talk about someone behind their back, or start drama in team speak about this. Idk if this person is popular amongst our clan, but I know we all have our cliques, Just don't be rude about this. " not implying any one already is but you know" this is a rather sensative thing and will most likely take time for people to get used to. so try and act like "civilized teenagers" and or adults for the few that are.

God damn guys. too much drama is created in a f*cking game clan..... :/

Uhm. Not going to be that guy but. Few things to say.

Idk if this person is popular amongst our clan, but I know we all have our cliques,/

i dont have a clique ;_;