Chrono

Suggestions Thread

Another idea to add to rtd you get every single bad thing there is blindness, slowed down, reduced HP, high gravity, poisoned, spontaneous ignition. And maybe one for the exact opposite? Every single good thing? And make the chances of these really low c:

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Another idea to add to rtd you get every single bad thing there is blindness, slowed down, reduced HP, high gravity, poisoned, spontaneous ignition. And maybe one for the exact opposite? Every single good thing? And make the chances of these really low c:

The good one is too broken. As for the bad it would have to be so low that it hardly ever happens making it not really worth even putting it in.

update csgo ct vent entering rule? because when i first joined i heard that ct couldn't enter vents unless they see a t enter it i ask earlier and now ct can enter any vent as long as they don't break it iduno when it changed since some vents have one way walls

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Server: CSGO Jailbreak

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestion

Please add more LR games and more Last CT songs.

More LRs are always being worked on or added, and feel free to post any specific suggestions for lastct songs or LRs

Recently i have found a lot of new people on csgo Jb severs. Woohoo! But... with that a lot of new players also come a lot of new cts that dont read the rules. Could there be a thing added that you have to play a small amount of time, example 2 hours befor joinging ct?

Recently i have found a lot of new people on csgo Jb severs. Woohoo! But... with that a lot of new players also come a lot of new cts that dont read the rules. Could there be a thing added that you have to play a small amount of time, example 2 hours befor joinging ct?

This would just turn people away from the server because people want to be a ct. No one wants to wait 2 hours to be a ct

This would just turn people away from the server because people want to be a ct. No one wants to wait 2 hours to be a ct

True but it turns people off more when you have a horrible warden several times in a row. I've witnessed 17/30 people go to 10/30 in two rounds last night because of a newbie ct that didn't know the rules. I don't know which is worse :/

I responded with the exact same answer.

no bk randy wants to play 2 hours on a jb just to go to ct, they could easily go to another server. #dontdepopulateJB

I responded with the exact same answer.

no bk randy wants to play 2 hours on a jb just to go to ct, they could easily go to another server. #dontdepopulateJB

How could we make them read the rules though? It's not a big deal when a mod or admin is on because you can swap them, but when there isn't you can't do anything if they're uncompliant. How about something like you need to type !rules before joining ct?

I have no clue how that would work but I feel like this is a flaw in the server. Personally.

How could we make them read the rules though? It's not a big deal when a mod or admin is on because you can swap them, but when there isn't you can't do anything if they're uncompliant. How about something like you need to type !rules before joining ct?

I have no clue how that would work but I feel like this is a flaw in the server. Personally.

I think I heard @DrPepperPhreak it or someone else talking about this over the summer. When you're on CT you have to answer a question correctly from !rules. So basically it's like a quiz you have to pass in order to get on, and if you fail you have to wait a certsun amount of time (prob like 5min or so).

I think I heard @DrPepperPhreak it or someone else talking about this over the summer. When you're on CT you have to answer a question correctly from !rules. So basically it's like a quiz you have to pass in order to get on, and if you fail you have to wait a certsun amount of time (prob like 5min or so).

Was not me

seems like something good though