Chrono

Suggestions Thread

It (At least used to) not work in CSGO. Players could interact with all triggers and buttons. Also players can stand in front of CTs/Ts shooting and make them do less damage, as well as hear the constant damage sound. The player name will be visible to other players.

I think they should nor

Honestly sounds like a great plugin to have on the Server. Few questions though:

- Is the player completely and utterly invisible? That is, is there anything that can be seen on their model at all (IE. knives, etc). If so, could they be stripped of everything and just roam freely in the T-stance?

- Will the player's name appear if another player has their crosshair/cursor on them?

Reason I ask is to ensure that the implementation of this plugin wouldn't introduce a 'ghosting' problem.

Other possible implementations to [alleviate boredom] consider are command-based plugins (IE. Blackjack) though I don't know if this is currently working or if it is possible to begin with.[/QUOT

It (At least used to) not work in CSGO. Players could interact with all triggers and buttons. Also players can stand in front of CTs/Ts shooting and make them do less damage, as well as hear the constant damage sound. The player name will be visible to other players.

No way to adjust that? so sad

I'll try and test this later today, see if that all still happens. If it won't work, then we won't add it.

I don't think that RTD should use credits, or the amount of credits you recieve should increase, as it now takes like 5 rounds to earn enough credits to RTD, whereas, before you could do it almost every round, with at most 1 round where you couldn't rtd in a row.

Also, CTs should have armor again, I'm not really sure why this was taken away, but the aimpunch makes killing Ts almost impossible if you dont get the first shot due to aimpunch, and since Ts almost always shoot first when rebelling, it's now very T sided

idk if anyone suggested this but we should have some kind of trivia that asks questions about csgo or math questions and whoever answers it first gets a like 30 credits or something.

talking about on csgo servers.

So was I. Trivia questions for credits shouldn't be a thing, rather than on special occasions.

Much less needed that questions asked should be math or CS:GO related..

sort of to add on to stevens trivia thing you could have a "trivia bot" that asks random questions could be csgo could be math could be geography etc. and only give credits if 3+ people !join the trivia, and give variable credits based on number.

that would be the only way it would work IMO and do like 5 questions per time it goes and maybe every like 2 hours or so. I also don't think it would be a good idea to have on server either though.