Chrono

Suggestions Thread

Jailbreak:

Is the game "Shoot or Don't Shoot" against the rules? I like the game, but, when I'm warden, I'm aiming at a T randomly with no feelings/hatred. Other JB servers plays the game, not just my old one, and their rules aren't against it; and it a game that people know about. Not having it in the rules doesn't explain newcomers (me) that this game isn't allowed. It's like in LCT where the last CT sees two Ts walks in a hallway and there's two pathways. One goes left and the other one goes right. If the CT goes left, was that playing fav. because the CT didn't go right? I don't think so. The game was playing fairly; by a fair CT. I might change the rules by having a T choose a number and l have the map, or something, to choose which T to die.

I making up games to play with the Ts that's fair and keep questioning the rules if I'm breaking it. Shoot or don't shoot wasn't my idea, but it's classic.

Miscellaneous

Another think I want to talk about is the LR at the end of the round. Some wardens bit take about 5-7 minutes to get last T and there would be only about 2-1 minute to end the round, depending on the amount of CTs. The idea that I was thinking first the DMs, or Managers of the server, is about once the server has a T for LR. The server should extend the time for 1-2 minutes depending on the amount of CTs or players on the server. My old server has this plugin and we rarely run out of time for LR. This would be a nice plugin for the server and will make people have fun in there LR without worrying about time. Yes, not all the time LRTs have not or very little time to do their LR game.

For my last comment is a question. If a T has a question and a CT kills them right when the T were talking or typing in chat, when that count as a freekill? As in, if I'm confused about an order and the warden told you do an order such as stay crouch and do a 360, is the warden allow to kill a confused T and not have to slay? Or the T were confused and they were not allowed to kill a T that was in progress of asking for a repeat? 

That's all that I have for you guys. I'm so interested in your guys' JB server. If only this was my old one. Oh well, living in the moment. I'll see you on the server.

8 hours ago, AceOfSpadesMM said:

Shoot or Don't Shoot

It's allowed.

I making up games to play with the Ts that's fair and keep questioning the rules if I'm breaking it.

If you're not sure if it would be allowed or not, ask an admin about it. As long as it's fair for the Ts, there shouldn't be any issues

The server should extend the time for 1-2 minutes depending on the amount of CTs or players on the server.

That's not a bad idea, but if we did it, it probably wouldn't be extended too long so that dead players don't have to wait too long.

For my last comment is a question. If a T has a question and a CT kills them right when the T were talking or typing in chat, when that count as a freekill? As in, if I'm confused about an order and the warden told you do an order such as stay crouch and do a 360, is the warden allow to kill a confused T and not have to slay? Or the T were confused and they were not allowed to kill a T that was in progress of asking for a repeat? 

The warden is only required to give one repeat after the first out-of-cell order in the round - anything after that is up to them whether to give or not. But, if a large number of Ts are confused by the order, the warden should probably repeat just in case their mic cut out or something. If its only like one T that's not doing orders, they can be killed even if they were just confused (but, the warden could also choose to pardon them and give them a repeat).

On 12/25/2018 at 10:51 PM, Roy said:

Ace you are so kind to put this up, but you forgot to say this, Is “cheese and crackers” allowed to play for T’s and I think it should be allowed but less confusing.

I don't think your sentence could get any more confusing.

@AceOfSpadesMM hi ace luv u bb

Aight can we ban the retarded story days I’m sure you all are familiar with them and they typically are favoritism, cause confusion, freekills, and waste time.

Add more time between the which !days can be chosen ie cant do predator day then do something else then back to predator day and repeat and maybe add  an option for random day just picks one of the options for you. Also are we gonna get t skins back on ct or we shit outta luck on that?

12 hours ago, BullseyeX said:

I'm sure I'm not the only person who is tired of playing the same 4 maps, Can we please add a longer wait period between maps so we don't get the same 4 maps played

adding a longer wait btwn rtv's won't encourage different maps, it'll just take longer to switch. if you have suggestions for new maps we're more than happy to hear them

Edited by Bonk (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Bonk said:

adding a longer wait btwn rtv's won't encourage different maps, it'll just take longer to switch. if you have suggestions for new maps we're more than happy to hear them

Hes saying how many maps before a map can be voted for again not the time to rtv or map time

18 hours ago, BullseyeX said:

I'm sure I'm not the only person who is tired of playing the same 4 maps, Can we please add a longer wait period between maps so we don't get the same 4 maps played

It was set to 5, not 4, but I bumped it up to 6 now (on jb and surf).