Charles

Hexx

@Snackbar You are right, however if he doesnt get approval from bleed with his 14 +1's he wont be accepted. He requires a DL from the division hes joining to agree to his return since he is reapplying for member and not a new member. So if @Bleed says no then his member app should be closed to remember to @Bleed tag @Bleed a @Bleed lot @Bleed in @Bleed this @Bleed thread @Bleed

Is this the same guy who posted the gif of two chicks pissing on a squid and almost lost us google advertising?

No, but I understand why you would think that. It @Haxx. We chose similar names cause we thought it would be funny.

@Snackbar I'm sorry that you feel that way, and I find it interesting how you can hold a grudge and be so immature as to not judge people by their overall personality, and not one way that they acted at one point.

Wait, wait, wait.. Are we talking about how you were acting about a month ago? because ever since CS:S was dropped, you ever so slowly turned into legend and suicidalcows combined (Disrespectful, childish and annoying.) This very much includes that one month ago.

I haven't been around to see you change much (If at all,) but then again, you apparently aren't even on anything other than.. surf?

Wait, wait, wait.. Are we talking about how you were acting about a month ago? because ever since CS:S was dropped, you ever so slowly turned into legend and suicidalcows combined (Disrespectful, childish and annoying.) This very much includes that one month ago.

I haven't been around to see you change much (If at all,) but then again, you apparently aren't even on anything other than.. surf?

Jailbreak is boring to me

you should probably either play jb and/or be more active on ts/forums if you really wanna get back in, nobody whos a member/staff really plays surf and I don't see you in teamspeak unless you're in a room alone/with 1 friend. It's obvious that a lot of people have issues with how you act, and if you want to them to change that you should probably prove yourself as a nice guy who'd fit the community.

This aside,

+1

Very active on surf, and from what I've seen on his own surf server he used to(?) run, lots of players looked up to him and he was very helpful to players who weren't as good

+1. One of the most active players on surf and is always (trying) to be helpful with it. What other people have mentioned (immaturity, trolling, racism) have been issues in the past, though I haven't seen him causing trouble for a while so I think he deserves to be re-admitted.

Is this the same guy who posted the gif of two chicks pissing on a squid and almost lost us google advertising?

No, but I understand why you would think that. It @Haxx. We chose similar names cause we thought it would be funny.

Can confirm that was me griefing the shoutbox...fun times lol.

seems like a nice, cool guy on the surf server but there seems to be some hate built up towards him probably in the past, so i dont really know what vote to give :p