Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active:

5 years come december.

Further Information:

Just a gamer looking to game again.

+1 for sure happy with your total change in in-server maturity, would love to see you back

lets give this man a round of applause i think rabid is most improved of 2015

while I love you rabid, I personally haven't seen you on the JB server (granted my odd schedule last week because of having to train people threw me off the server all week long) to be able to give a + or - vouch, so i'm at a 0. I also want you to know that I would have to verify a very legitimate change in attitude has been made towards players that are particularly in the general groups you find not likable by yourself. (furries/bronies/etc.) given your known attitudes towards people who publicly display their fetish/interests.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

while I love you rabid, I personally haven't seen you on the JB server (granted my odd schedule last week because of having to train people threw me off the server all week long) to be able to give a + or - vouch, so i'm at a 0. I also want you to know that I would have to verify a very legitimate change in attitude has been made towards players that are particularly in the general groups you find not likable by yourself. (furries/bronies/etc.) given your known attitudes towards people who publicly display their fetish/interests.

All gucci homie, and as far as the personal attacks to those certain groups of people, I don't let that phase me any more, Sure i'll say some shit about them behind closed doors and not to their face, but publicly humiliate them, trash on them, and bash them for something they like is not fair for me to do, especially in a clan that is for gaming, they don't deserve that type of hate for all they're trying to do is game. Hence the reason i defended matsi in his thread.

So yeah I understand where you're coming from with the mutual rating, hope to play with you soon duder.

No fair, I make 2 apps and everybody gets pissy, he makes 2 and everybody sucks his snake and hand feeds him grapes

Asock - teamspeak

This thread was a bumped thread, I made this a little over a year ago homie. Idk how close apart your member apps where, but I think the rule states you must wait atleast a month before re-applying, Also in my first thread I did not get dicked on, I'm still getting the +1's from the people that would like to see me back in the clan. Sorry duder :/