Rabid

Playswithsquirrels

I guess I'm supposed to give valid vouches now?

A: 10

M:10

Further comments: Rabid has been increasingly active on the server as of late, as well as helping new players learn the rules and suggesting rule/map/server changes to staff and overall being a very valuable member of the community.

daddy

-1 I thought we already got the trolls out of xg

So Im gonna change this

M: 8

A: Is active on TS and he is on CS a lot of times he is on TS

Notes: has been a member before and know the rules of the server. I would love to have Rabid/Monica in xG

Is now a beautiful butterfly as opposed to a toxic caterpillar. Seriously though, Rabid used to be the local shit-disturber back in the day. There were multiple times in which he would have instigated an argument/fight or provoke Players/Members with his "toxic" attitude, but up until now that side of him has all but [almost] completely dissolved. That being said, this is only from what I've gathered from his recent behaviour on forums. Up to this point he has refrained from slandering/bashing on other users of the Forum which is a large step in the right direction and has made a monumental change for the better.

A: N/A

- I can't justify giving an activity rating as I typically would rate depending on the amount of time I would personally see someone on the Server(s). That being said, because I haven't been active at all on the Server(s) and because I don't feel right basing it off of a number from the rank.xenogamers.com page, I won't include one.

M: 8/10

- Solid change in maturity. He is far more respectful than he used to be and knows when to be his usual "troll" self; with friends who enjoy his company and know it is just harmless fun. He has also demonstrated that he is capable of understanding and weighs both sides of an argument before stating his own opinion that doesn't single out either side in a way that will exacerbate things. He tries his best to present himself (when situations call for it) in the way that every xG Member should; collected and unbiased.

D: +/-0 as I cannot give a valid vouch without providing a number for activity. That being said, if I'm more active on the Server(s) then I'll either edit this post (assuming I can at that point) or quote this post with a change for the Activity rating.

So since my vouch isnt proper +1 would make a great member again.

A:6/10

M:8/10

Seen alot of improvement from rabid since i first met him all those years ago, he can still be abrasive but he tries his best to be chill and is general a lot of fun to be around now a days sad i wont be able to be around for a bit with him :c