SoloMofo

What Is Life

Basically there is no one answer; our meaning as a species is to survive and multiply and build the human race; as a social vew point it is to contribute the community or tribe we are initially born in to help build a better future for our off spring in the beliefs our society or tribe has set; as a person the meaning of life is basically to overcome struggles in life like people or immediate threats to your to your life, you should also find joy in activaties you love and not waste the time you have been given. find a meaning or figure out what you really enjoy to do, which most of the time can contribute to the goals of your society and the flourishment of your local community, and your personal meaning also can tie in with the meaning as a species and can better the race through the collection of choices made by you and others resulting in countless outcomes but should also help us grow.

But you dont need to worry about the species and the cultural meaning, you just need to worry about personal. Find people you love and cherish them, find a role and fill, or just what ever makes you happy, just never quit

Alright i'll explain this in short, try to keep up.

Basically our lifes existence, is to find out the questions of the ever expanding universe, research more into dark matter, understand why humans are just made up of dust particles, and to ultimately understand numbers.. numbers are everything, we communicate in numbers, me and you? we're made up of numbers what separates us from each other is just simple numbers. Everything you see is most likely fictional the media is some corporate lie to make you believe what they want you to believe, you are merely just a sheep until you start asking the right questions, to start off with the right questions we are going to head on over to CERN | Accelerating science and how they're working with the LHC to ultimately unlock the mysteries that we are ignorant too, unfortunately we can't do this with the provided life we have so we need to re-create another apocalypse and re-start the human race to get new and brighter minds, which leads us into What Is The Blue Beam Project? - A Simulated "Second Coming" and The Reemergence of New "MONTAUK" Type Projects .... Now once you get into reading about this stuff you're going to get very skeptical but I assure you, me and @Bleed can assure you everything you read there is true. best of luck in your ever expanding questions of "why do we exist" cause it will never end.

Don't be idiots and actually believe this isnt a troll.