Bullseye

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49080993

Rules Broken:

Mass FK, Tarping

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Evidence:

I would've just banned him myself, but I wasn't on the server at the time. Instead, I had my trusty European spy do the dirty work!

I've had many, many, many complaints of Bullseye breaking rules as of late and I've seen minor stuff from him on the servers. Unfortunately most of his "massings" are when no staff or competent demo recorders (see: @Stevenn) are on.

Heres the demo:

It's rather long, but the tick where the incident happens is 41545. Time is 13:31, round 9.

Basically what happens is Bullseye says "All ts go to the nearest table and freeze upon arrival." T's then go onto the table, as ordered. Bullseye kills all of them because "GO TO DOESN'T MEAN GET ON XDXDXDXD". Unfortunately for Bullseye, that is not how it works, and getting on a table is following the orders given: get to the table.

Important tags: @BullseyeX @Bleed @Lithium @Chrono @ayylmao (demo recorder)

I see what he meant by it, but when your mom tells you to go to school do you just stand there and say "SHE DIDNT SAY TO GO IN THE SCHOOL XDMEMER".

I don't agree with a perm but a teamban seems to be like a fitting punishment, that or a warning since it's not really something we discuss often.

Unfortunately for Bullseye, that is not how it works, and getting on a table is following the orders given: get to the table.

Teeeechnically it isn't. He isn't wrong, but that doesn't make him right. This is just a classic case of 'nazi wardening' which in itself isn't technically breaking the rules. It sort of falls into the category of tarping, if anything. Personally, I don't think that this sort of stuff should be allowed, and if it is, it should be one of those things that can only go into effect after a certain period of time, much like Simon Says, though that's up to the discretion of the Higher-Ups.

That being said, I don't think he should be permanently CT banned, but if he is going to be punished for this sort of thing, it's worth noting that nazi wardening should be clarified on whether it's against the rules or if it can only be done at a certain time.

He has done these things(breaking the rules; massing, freekilling) before when he knows people are not recording and when there are no staff on. Then when staff are on he acts like he knows the rules and follows them when he really doesnt. I think a 2 week ban is necessary. He also says that he "reads the rules once per week" which I think is bullshit.

+1 For temp ban/last warning

He has done these things(breaking the rules; massing, freekilling) before when he knows people are not recording and when there are no staff on. Then when staff are on he acts like he knows the rules and follows them when he really doesnt. I think a 2 week ban is necessary. He also says that he "reads the rules once per week" which I think is bullfudge.

+1 For temp ban/last warning

You act like i'm a wizard and know when mods are on or people are recording i do the same thing every time i'm on the server and most thing that may sound stupid arent even on the rules there are a lot of stuff that still need to be added to the rules

I think the rules need to be more clear. It makes sense but you guys need to be more clear. I dont think that he needs to be ct banned but maybe you guys should revise the rules a bit to make it more clear and we all reread the rules. No need for ct/perma bans.

Teeeechnically it isn't

How isnt it? They are at the table, unless he gave orders to not be on it or a no jumping order had been given they can follow his orders and be on the table freezing.

this is nazi wardening without giving the full orders. its freekilling and attempting to say its not specifically against the rules which is also why css had such a massive list for rules. its not even tarping its outright freekilling as they did follow orders he just wasnt specific enough and then killed people for no legit reason.

Honestly I don't think the rules need to be any more specific unless you don't have common sense. 1 thing bullseye does when he is a T is always question the wardens commands or just be a smart ass.

Example:

Warden: All Ts bum rush to my beacon.

Bullseye: Uhh that's not a beacon that's a marker so yeah *runs off because he thinks its a freeday because of that*

Another Example:

Warden: All Ts go into isolation

Bullseye: "Warden didn't say by when so I'm just going to run and do my own thing because your a garbage CT."

Gryfon's and probably a lot of other members/players have most likely seen this on jailbreak when bullseye is on.This constantly happens.

Also tells people to kill themselves 24/7.

How isnt it? They are at the table, unless he gave orders to not be on it or a no jumping order had been given they can follow his orders and be on the table freezing.

this is nazi wardening without giving the full orders. its freekilling and attempting to say its not specifically against the rules which is also why css had such a massive list for rules. its not even tarping its outright freekilling as they did follow orders he just wasnt specific enough and then killed people for no legit reason.

It's an incredibly gray area for a lot of players, which is why I mentioned that he isn't wrong, but also isn't right. A large portion of Jailbreak Servers follow an invisible golden rule (even we do without knowing it) in that you don't do things that the Warden didn't tell you to do. It's a staple that every Server inadvertently follows, regardless of whether it is or isn't included in a set of rules.

For instance; if a Warden instructs Ts to the bottom of the cell stairs, then by instinct we will all assume that if they get there and proceed to run up and down the stairs, they aren't following orders, and therefore should be killed. The Ts will argue that the Warden didn't say that they should freeze at the bottom of cell stairs, but the intention that they be at the bottom of the cell stairs until the next order is inadvertently implied. This can be applied to the scenario with the table as well in that they weren't explicitly told to stay off the tables, but it's implied that they shouldn't as it wasn't the Warden's explicit orders.

Again, I'm not condoning this sort of stuff so much as I am just bringing to light what an annoyance it can be to moderate it for Staff. If I'm looking too deep into things, so be it, but I still think that "nazi wardening" should either be something mentioned in the rules or that it be written down somewhere so that these sort of things (unclear/fluctuating punishments for 'nazi wardening') can be prevented in the future. Though to be honest, this is just the CS:S in me, which may not be a good thing :coffee:

A large portion of Jailbreak Servers follow an invisible golden rule (even we do without knowing it) in that you don't do things that the Warden didn't tell you to do. It's a staple that every Server inadvertently follows, regardless of whether it is or isn't included in a set of rules.

I agree with this, but in this specific example the only orders were get to the table. To=on, yes? The orders were so vague that it's simply unfair to kill people over the specifics. Getting to the nearest table doesn't even imply they should be touching it, it just says a rough area. If he wanted them to be just barely touching it and not on it, he would need to specify. Nobody says "All t's freeze in main cell block" because they could go anywhere and then freeze. Nobody would give this order then kill t's in cell block because they meant something else, they would need to say it. It's the same case, if you want to nazi warden you should actually give fair orders, otherwise you're breaking the rules. I'm pretty sure this is how everyone enforces it now, and it was mostly the same in css.

Honestly I don't think the rules need to be any more specific unless you don't have common sense. 1 thing bullseye does when he is a T is always question the wardens commands or just be a smart butt.

Example:

Warden: All Ts bum rush to my beacon.

Bullseye: Uhh that's not a beacon that's a marker so yeah *runs off because he thinks its a freeday because of that*

Another Example:

Warden: All Ts go into isolation

Bullseye: "Warden didn't say by when so I'm just going to run and do my own thing because your a garbage CT."

Gryfon's and probably a lot of other members/players have most likely seen this on jailbreak when bullseye is on.This constantly happens.

Also tells people to kill themselves 24/7.

First of all i don't do that second of all i'm not that much of a fucking idiot.

Wouldn't this be his second time being banned for something similar to this? Or am I thinking of someone else. Because if it is his second time doing this and it is his second ban, I think it should be perm.

But I could just be thinking of someone else. :llama:

First of all i don't do that second of all i'm not that much of a fricking idiot.[/Q

Wouldn't this be his second time being banned for something similar to this? Or am I thinking of someone else. Because if it is his second time doing this and it is his second ban, I think it should be perm.

But I could just be thinking of someone else. :llama:

Last time i was banned for the rules being non clear enough