Administrator

Time Active:

Since 2013

Experience:

I was a Tf2 Division Manager for almost a year and server staff for like two

Plus years in the trenches doing naughty things with @Bach and @Scootaloo

Information:

Pick me up tho fam $$$$$$

So I've been having a more regular schedule and the matchmaking beta has been making me want to play more tf2. I got super burnt out and basically played only CS:GO for the last couple of months but I needed that and it's over. The problem is whenever I join the servers now it's been pretty rough and I haven't been able to do much about it. So I want to be server staff again. I really have no interest in being a higher up again though, so while I realize the tf2 div is in a tight spot management wise I'm not the hero we need. I just want the servers to good because I do still care about this place. I probably won't be on ts as much as I used to, but I could come whenever asked. I'd be sure to meet the requirements for activity even though I haven't been playing as much lately, I'd just play less CS:GO. Plus I'm on steam all the time so if I'm called I could be there.

So I guess, in the immortal words of a certain fanfiction, Can I have Admin now?

Oh my god Nobody ever Leaves :, (

...until I pull an Origins when Matsi gets DM ;) (99% joking)

Tagging peeps:

@BelloWaldi @Rejects @Bach @Scootaloo @kbraszzz @Hidingmaster @Forest @Fiery8022 @Insane @TheSupremePatriot @SnowyMinion @Diamonde @Kart @Egossi @Goblin @Goblins @ArminArmout @Matsi @Skitters @Bone @XHina_sanX @Vixen @Kitsune @whoeverelse

I have the feeling I'm going to lose two friends today.

However, you have barely touched tf2 in the past two weeks. (You have like 4 hours on it.)

I have not seen you on TeamSpeak either and we're not just promoting people straight up to admin.

We need active staff, so if you get active again you might be considered for mod again.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Relevant to this thread, but also applying to the general population of Staff Submissions, there seems to be this misconception that the period of time between a Staff submission and the next promo/demo is sufficient activity enough. It isn't really in my place, and I'm in no position to really be talking, but do keep in mind that when referring to activity, it's activity over the course of an extended period of time both in and outside of the Staff submission taking place.

What I mean by this is simply that someone could go hard over the course of say, a week, up until the next Promo/Demo. Activity looks promising, so he/she ends up being promoted. The problem here is that once that person has been promoted, they may no longer feel obligated to have that activity remain consistent with the time they put into the Server prior to being promoted.

My suggestion [to any applicants] is to just play whenever you have the time to do so, don't spruce up your application with so-and-so amount of hours that you only put in to gain their (Higher-Ups) attention or otherwise wouldn't put that much effort into moderating to begin with. The only thing achieved out of putting a large amount of hours in is demonstrating that you have a lot of free time, thereby making you a target if you happen to be "inactive" (which will differentiate between Staff). When you put a lot of hours in say, a week (that you normally don't do), what this says about you is "Hey, I'm super active in this Division and I plan on being this active after receiving a Staff position too."

Obviously this doesn't apply to those who genuinely play such and such hours weekly, but more-so to those who claim to be active when they're simply proving that they can be. The biggest distinction here is that a [staff] Member should be active, not can be active.

Indifferent to this submission otherwise, just wanted to throw that out there :coffee:

Relevant to this thread, but also applying to the general population of Staff Submissions, there seems to be this misconception that the period of time between a Staff submission and the next promo/demo is sufficient activity enough. It isn't really in my place, and I'm in no position to really be talking, but do keep in mind that when referring to activity, it's activity over the course of an extended period of time both in and outside of the Staff submission taking place.

What I mean by this is simply that someone could go hard over the course of say, a week, up until the next Promo/Demo. Activity looks promising, so he/she ends up being promoted. The problem here is that once that person has been promoted, they may no longer feel obligated to have that activity remain consistent with the time they put into the Server prior to being promoted.

My suggestion [to any applicants] is to just play whenever you have the time to do so, don't spruce up your application with so-and-so amount of hours that you only put in to gain their (Higher-Ups) attention or otherwise wouldn't put that much effort into moderating to begin with. The only thing achieved out of putting a large amount of hours in is demonstrating that you have a lot of free time, thereby making you a target if you happen to be "inactive" (which will differentiate between Staff). When you put a lot of hours in say, a week (that you normally don't do), what this says about you is "Hey, I'm super active in this Division and I plan on being this active after receiving a Staff position too."

Obviously this doesn't apply to those who genuinely play such and such hours weekly, but more-so to those who claim to be active when they're simply proving that they can be. The biggest distinction here is that a [staff] Member should be active, not can be active.

Indifferent to this submission otherwise, just wanted to throw that out there :coffee:

I mean I was staff for long enough that I hope the higher ups know I'm committed to maintaining activity. I was never demoted for inactivity and outside of a few weeks here and there as DM I always kept up the minimum server time. That's literal years of consistency. This thread is really just letting the higher ups know that I'm committed to the servers again and that my official step down is no longer valid, so I can be considered for staff. I'm going to have 20+ hours every two weeks whether I'm promoted this promo/demo, the next one, or never again. Because I love the servers and this is about that more than wanting to be staff.

So I guess, in the immortal words of a certain fanfiction, Can I have Admin now?

50 Shades of Oof

Moosty cuddled up onto Scootaloo’s bare shoulder. He could hear his steady breathing. He playfully stroked Scootaloo’s chest, relishing the overwhelming butt pleasure he had just experienced. Scootaloo had this magical way of reaching down deep inside of him and tickling his booty genitals.

“So Scoots,” Moosty whispered in the darkness. “You up for round two?”

“Give me another minute. I’m still trying to catch my breath.” Scootaloo sighed in between breaths of air.

“Oof.” Replied Moosty. He caressed Scootaloo’s inner thigh, just fascinating about the pleasure that awaited him.

Before he knew it, Scootaloo was back on top of Moosty, going to work with his luscious mouth. He tenderly kissed Moosty’s neck, breathed air into his ear, and ran his tongue down to his collar bone.

Instantly, Moosty’s magical meat-stick was at full attention. But before he could control his urges, Moosty found Scootaloo’s mouth enveloped around his danger. Moosty arched his back in pleasure as Scootaloo set to work. Not wanting to be outdone, Moosty slid his head up and under Scootaloo’s waist to engage in a good ole lickaroo of the poop chute.

Together they enjoyed the oral ecstasy. Scootaloo had this way of contracting his cheeks so that Moosty’s hard raging snake quivered in pleasure. Moosty’s tongue could cure colon cancer. Scootaloo grinded his fat white butt down on that magical tongue and moaned in pleasure.

Moosty saw that his love was also at full mast. He turned himself over and said “Alright baby. I’m ready for you. Scootaloo pls.”

Without hesitation, Scootaloo slid himself into Moosty. Deeper…deeper, until he could feel Moosty’s prostate pulsating against the head of his snake. With tender loving care, he slid himself back out and back in, teasing Moosty’s prostate. As he did so, Scootaloo reached around and took ahold of Moosty’s Man Wand and proceeded to massage it.

Moosty was in uncontrollable bliss. He quivered and repositioned himself so that Scootaloo could better penetrate his scrumptious butt. As he did, he found the pleasure to be completely overwhelming. He orgasmed into Scootaloo’s open hand. Over and over his dirk spluttered, spewing thick, rich, creamy seed all over the place.

Scootaloo kept pumping. He hastened the pace at which he was making sweet man-love to Moosty’s poop chute. As he did, Moosty arched his back and cried in nirvana as even more seed released itself onto the bed. Scootaloo, still with a handful of semen, reached back and wiped it on his taint.

With an amazing speed, Scootaloo pumped away, as if he were drilling for oil. With one final good squeeze, he released his Scootagoo into Moosty’s underworld chasm.

Both Moosty and Scootaloo collapsed onto the bed, holding one another, breathing heavily from the sheer pleasure of it all. They held each other and stared into one another’s eyes. Neither spoke their love. It didn’t need to be said.

“Scootaloo,” Moosty finally gasped. “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” Scootaloo could tell Moosty was genuine. He knew the love there was paramount.

Suddenly, Moosty began to convulse violently. His stomach was doing flip-flops in his gut. His butthole had a strange burning sensation. He had contracted the Scootaflu.

“Oh no, Scootaloo!” He cried. “It’s happening again!”

Scootaloo was quick to react. Moosty flipped over and lay down on his stomach. Without hesitation, Scootaloo stuck his lips against Moosty’s cornhole and sucked out as much Scootagoo as he could. Moosty was horridly allergic to the Scootagoo.

“That was close!” Scootaloo said.

“Once again, I owe you my life.” Moosty said. “There’s nobody I trust more than you.”

“Well, Moosty,” Scootaloo replied. “I have something to tell you.”

“Oh?” Moosty said as he began to fudge semen.

“Yeah, I’m not who you think I am.” Scootaloo said as he sat up, wiping butt glue from his fleshy fun bridge.

“I’m actually…” As Scootaloo said this, he removed the mask he had been wearing the whole time.

Bach was sitting in front of Moosty. Moosty was horrified to find his man-lover was actually his Division Manager.

“I just had to taste that forbidden fruit for myself.” Bach said. “I hope you can forgive me for my treachery, Moosty.”

Moosty sat in a horrid silence.

“Well, SAY SOMETHING.” Bach said. “Get mad, yell. SOMETHING!”

Moosty looked up at Bach. “I just have one question.”

“What is it?” Bach asked on fated breath. He hung by a thread, waiting for Moosty’s response.

“Can I have Admin now?”

author: Scooots

50 Shades of Oof

Moosty cuddled up onto Scootaloo’s bare shoulder. He could hear his steady breathing. He playfully stroked Scootaloo’s chest, relishing the overwhelming butt pleasure he had just experienced. Scootaloo had this magical way of reaching down deep inside of him and tickling his booty genitals.

“So Scoots,” Moosty whispered in the darkness. “You up for round two?”

“Give me another minute. I’m still trying to catch my breath.” Scootaloo sighed in between breaths of air.

“Oof.” Replied Moosty. He caressed Scootaloo’s inner thigh, just fascinating about the pleasure that awaited him.

Before he knew it, Scootaloo was back on top of Moosty, going to work with his luscious mouth. He tenderly kissed Moosty’s neck, breathed air into his ear, and ran his tongue down to his collar bone.

Instantly, Moosty’s magical meat-stick was at full attention. But before he could control his urges, Moosty found Scootaloo’s mouth enveloped around his danger. Moosty arched his back in pleasure as Scootaloo set to work. Not wanting to be outdone, Moosty slid his head up and under Scootaloo’s waist to engage in a good ole lickaroo of the poop chute.

Together they enjoyed the oral ecstasy. Scootaloo had this way of contracting his cheeks so that Moosty’s hard raging snake quivered in pleasure. Moosty’s tongue could cure colon cancer. Scootaloo grinded his fat white butt down on that magical tongue and moaned in pleasure.

Moosty saw that his love was also at full mast. He turned himself over and said “Alright baby. I’m ready for you. Scootaloo pls.”

Without hesitation, Scootaloo slid himself into Moosty. Deeper…deeper, until he could feel Moosty’s prostate pulsating against the head of his snake. With tender loving care, he slid himself back out and back in, teasing Moosty’s prostate. As he did so, Scootaloo reached around and took ahold of Moosty’s Man Wand and proceeded to massage it.

Moosty was in uncontrollable bliss. He quivered and repositioned himself so that Scootaloo could better penetrate his scrumptious butt. As he did, he found the pleasure to be completely overwhelming. He orgasmed into Scootaloo’s open hand. Over and over his dirk spluttered, spewing thick, rich, creamy seed all over the place.

Scootaloo kept pumping. He hastened the pace at which he was making sweet man-love to Moosty’s poop chute. As he did, Moosty arched his back and cried in nirvana as even more seed released itself onto the bed. Scootaloo, still with a handful of semen, reached back and wiped it on his taint.

With an amazing speed, Scootaloo pumped away, as if he were drilling for oil. With one final good squeeze, he released his Scootagoo into Moosty’s underworld chasm.

Both Moosty and Scootaloo collapsed onto the bed, holding one another, breathing heavily from the sheer pleasure of it all. They held each other and stared into one another’s eyes. Neither spoke their love. It didn’t need to be said.

“Scootaloo,” Moosty finally gasped. “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” Scootaloo could tell Moosty was genuine. He knew the love there was paramount.

Suddenly, Moosty began to convulse violently. His stomach was doing flip-flops in his gut. His butthole had a strange burning sensation. He had contracted the Scootaflu.

“Oh no, Scootaloo!” He cried. “It’s happening again!”

Scootaloo was quick to react. Moosty flipped over and lay down on his stomach. Without hesitation, Scootaloo stuck his lips against Moosty’s cornhole and sucked out as much Scootagoo as he could. Moosty was horridly allergic to the Scootagoo.

“That was close!” Scootaloo said.

“Once again, I owe you my life.” Moosty said. “There’s nobody I trust more than you.”

“Well, Moosty,” Scootaloo replied. “I have something to tell you.”

“Oh?” Moosty said as he began to fudge semen.

“Yeah, I’m not who you think I am.” Scootaloo said as he sat up, wiping butt glue from his fleshy fun bridge.

“I’m actually…” As Scootaloo said this, he removed the mask he had been wearing the whole time.

Bach was sitting in front of Moosty. Moosty was horrified to find his man-lover was actually his Division Manager.

“I just had to taste that forbidden fruit for myself.” Bach said. “I hope you can forgive me for my treachery, Moosty.”

Moosty sat in a horrid silence.

“Well, SAY SOMETHING.” Bach said. “Get mad, yell. SOMETHING!”

Moosty looked up at Bach. “I just have one question.”

“What is it?” Bach asked on fated breath. He hung by a thread, waiting for Moosty’s response.

“Can I have Admin now?”

author: Scooots

Not again..

well I'm gonna put this thread Back on track and say that the higher ups can count me as active starting today. i'm at 19.7 currently and I'll obviously be playing atleast another twenty minutes today.

[attach=full]23631[/attach]

Gyazo - 37874640e2a5c4edffdf1e878c8c210c.png

i'm dumb and forgot to tag wish I could edit @BelloWaldi @Rejects @Scootaloo @kbraszzz