Aegean

Brand New Cs:go Server, This One Is Ctf!

3v3 CTF. First team to 3 flags wins, and anyone in spec will be in Queue for the next match. It will replace both teams at the end of the round to keep the people in spec not waiting too long. Please check it out and give as much constructive feedback as possible.

@Rabid, @Lithium, @Bleed, @DerpO_o, @Stevenn, @gryfons, and others have been testing the map and game mode to make sure it's ready to go live. It is still in Beta, but we feel like it was definitely a server we needed out asap.

This game mode will remind you of Quake and Halo 3 Forge, and you should definitely come check it out!

Special thanks to Neeko, the creator of the map and game mode. If you'd like to throw him some love here is his profile:

Steam Community :: neeko

Let us know what you think!

Thanks everyone!

I don't really know how I feel about this server. Maybe it's just cause it's not my taste in games, or a limited amount of maps.

I also feel that the server was made just to be one of the first servers like this gamemode. I just don't think it will do all that well.

EDIT: And it's 3v3? I like joining servers and playing, and I feel like others would too. So waiting in a queue to play a game is just silly. And yes, I know it's the map.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

If you don't like quake or CTF, you will not like this. A huge number of people enjoyed playing, and many map makers will most likely start making maps for the game mode since the Developer is very pro community, and his map took off in the steam workshop like crazy.

If things die down and no one wants the server, we'll just shut it down. It's 3v3 because of the map size, and you wait a shorter time than if it was Jailbreak waiting to respawn.

If you don't like quake or CTF, you will not like this. A huge number of people enjoyed playing, and many map makers will most likely start making maps for the game mode since the Developer is very pro community, and his map took off in the steam workshop like crazy.

If things die down and no one wants the server, we'll just shut it down. It's 3v3 because of the map size, and you wait a shorter time than if it was Jailbreak waiting to respawn.

Im not sure what the maps are like/if theyre hard to make but we could have own(bigger?) map if someone would make it, might improve our "unique" factor.

Im not sure what the maps are like/if theyre hard to make but we could have own(bigger?) map if someone would make it, might improve our "unique" factor.

It's the same principle as a normal map. Only difference is the flags.

I don't really know how I feel about this server. Maybe it's just cause it's not my taste in games, or a limited amount of maps.

I also feel that the server was made just to be one of the first servers like this gamemode. I just don't think it will do all that well.

EDIT: And it's 3v3? I like joining servers and playing, and I feel like others would too. So waiting in a queue to play a game is just silly. And yes, I know it's the map.

I can make some bigger maps if you like? What's this 3 flag thingy though?

It's the same principle as a normal map. Only difference is the flags.

It's not as simple as a normal map since it utilizes gravity jumps, and special spots where health, armor and weapons are where you can only get there via jumping. Play on the map and explore to get an idea, the guy made a really fun and unique map, so whoever wants to make a map with CTF in mind but bigger has to be creative and keep the sides balanced etc.

It's not as simple as a normal map since it utilizes gravity jumps, and special spots where health, armor and weapons are where you can only get there via jumping. Play on the map and explore to get an idea, the guy made a really fun and unique map, so whoever wants to make a map with CTF in mind but bigger has to be creative and keep the sides balanced etc.

Not too hard to implement. The main difficulty in it is actually designing the map and decorating it. Just like you would any other map.

Not too hard to implement. The main difficulty in it is actually designing the map and decorating it. Just like you would any other map.

Could i make a map and send it to you guys and you add the small details like the flags and what not?

Could i make a map and send it to you guys and you add the small details like the flags and what not?

Sure, don't see why you wouldn't be able to do it yourself. But go ahead.

Sure, don't see why you wouldn't be able to do it yourself. But go ahead.

Who do i need to talk to for details? Like what they want in the maps. I'll probably only make one because I'm slow xD