Hype

Mahogany - Team Fortress 2

So first response to my side of the story is sugar coating well that just shows how good you are at viewing both sides and not just yours, A serious situation? If you think trolling is a serious situation I cant help you welcome to the internet

TF2 General MOTD

I think you should take a look at the rule :

• Trolling is unallowed. (The definition of trolling is to the discretion of the moderator, and can include intentionally being annoying, antagonizing players, spoiling the ending of games or movies, etc.)

It wasn't only me who throught you were hacking, it was Vexx as well, you got yourself out of that situation. You are also sugarcoding your story. Also, I would never report a player for rage, this is a serious situation.

It was only one instance that I thought he was hacking, and it was because he was shooting a cloaked spy, what I didn't see was that the spy had just cloaked seconds before. I don't think Mahogany hacks, I've tried my best to clear this up with everyone.

Yeah you posted the rule trolling isnt allowed has anyone asked me to stop mods or admins? No. And when it finally gets noticed Im up for perm cause now apparently its an issue

Ive asked you before a while back... multiple times actually.

So wait, are we perming him for this?

I think we should ask @Mahogany for his side if we are actually perming someone for trolling. SpydyrByte, it sounds like he is trolling you. Being is really sounding unnecessary. It sounds like he isn't stalking, he is just dedicated to trolling because you are giving him a reaction. Keep in mind, I am not saying this is ok to do. This does warrant a punishment. At most I would say a day or week ban would suffice, but if we are going for a perm, it is incredibly unnecessary.

Also, if he was gagged and muted a lot, this is sounding like another Sirflash incident. (Which we removed his perm and gave him a week ban because there was never any action past a gag/mute.) If this post is indeed trying to permaban Mahogany, we should be following the the order of punishment that is in the admin handbook

Everything You Need To Know [admins, Servers, Handbook, Etc.]

Warn, slay/mute/gag, kick, day ban, week ban (dependant on rule), permanent ban

;TLDR;

-1 for perm

+/-0 for day or week ban

Waiting for @Mahogany to reply, vote possibly will change.

So, you pointed out that it sounded like he wasn't saying anything to me at all. Wrong, he would follow me and say swear at me, and constantly insult me. Now I am not a fragile person no. I have my moments, but when it comes to someone stalking me for the past weeks without giving up of course I am going to go nuts. He's quiet when he knows when he is vulnerable to being punished, but he doesn't realize that Hype has taken photos of this as evidance.

Yeah you posted the rule trolling isnt allowed has anyone asked me to stop mods or admins? No. And when it finally gets noticed Im up for perm cause now apparently its an issue

I don't think you should really be permed right away, I don't usually think anyone should unless they're utterly persistent, but a day to a few or week would likely be more ideal this time around.

However, pushing your luck or trolling isn't exactly the best course of action if it's getting this much notice. Plus I'm pretty certain some mods here and there have warned you about it now and again.

Even I have had to deal with you a while back. Me and you even had a conversation about the entire situation and you admitted to trolling him lmao.

You have constant different usernames. You change them all the time because you think I won't notice you. Pasta Pete, Moon Man, El Magnificeo, Mohagany.

He does that anyways. I friended Mahogany when he was named Moon Man and I found out he was Mahogany later because of someone telling me.

I don't think you should really be permed right away, I don't usually think anyone should unless they're utterly persistent, but a day to a few or week would likely be more ideal this time around.

However, pushing your luck or trolling isn't exactly the best course of action if it's getting this much notice. Plus I'm pretty certain some mods here and there have warned you about it now and again.

^Yes^

So, you pointed out that it sounded like he wasn't saying anything to me at all. Wrong, he would follow me and say swear at me, and constantly insult me. Now I am not a fragile person no. I have my moments, but when it comes to someone stalking me for the past weeks without giving up of course I am going to go nuts. He's quiet when he knows when he is vulnerable to being punished, but he doesn't realize that Hype has taken photos of this as evidance.

When did I say he wasn't saying anything? The words I used were "It sounds like it isn't stalking, he is just dedicated to trolling you because you are giving him a reaction."

Which you were. You got defensive when he told you he doesn't agree that you trolling him isn't THAT important.

Being defensive meaning:

YOU WON'T JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

You must understand, that exact reaction keeps any troll going after you. To me, reacting like this is instigating these situations. It turns from someone joking to someone going out of their way to make fun of someone.

Trolls are always going to be a problem, to put it bluntly:

welcome to the internet

So wait, are we perming him for this?

I think we should ask @Mahogany for his side if we are actually perming someone for trolling. SpydyrByte, it sounds like he is trolling you. Being is really sounding unnecessary. It sounds like he isn't stalking, he is just dedicated to trolling because you are giving him a reaction. Keep in mind, I am not saying this is ok to do. This does warrant a punishment. At most I would say a day or week ban would suffice, but if we are going for a perm, it is incredibly unnecessary.

Also, if he was gagged and muted a lot, this is sounding like another Sirflash incident. (Which we removed his perm and gave him a week ban because there was never any action past a gag/mute.) If this post is indeed trying to permaban Mahogany, we should be following the the order of punishment that is in the admin handbook

Everything You Need To Know [admins, Servers, Handbook, Etc.]

Warn, slay/mute/gag, kick, day ban, week ban (dependant on rule), permanent ban

;TLDR;

-1 for perm

+/-0 for day or week ban

Waiting for @Mahogany to reply, vote possibly will change.

This. Great post @BananaShoes

I'd give him a week ban for trolling and racism, since he has been warned before.

@Goblins @mrnutty12

He does that anyways. I friended Mahogany when he was named Moon Man and I found out he was Mahogany later because of someone telling me.

^Yes^

When did I say he wasn't saying anything? The words I used were "It sounds like it isn't stalking, he is just dedicated to trolling you because you are giving him a reaction."

Which you were. You got defensive when he told you he doesn't agree that you trolling him isn't THAT important.

Being defensive meaning:

You must understand, that exact reaction keeps any troll going after you. To me, reacting like this is instigating these situations. It turns from someone joking to someone going out of their way to make fun of someone.

Trolls are always going to be a problem, to put it bluntly:

So you are basically saying that he won't be punished because you assumed that I reacted to it all these past weeks, I've actually been handling it well, just not on the inside, I do nothing to keep him doing his job as a troll, he chooses so.

Even I have had to deal with you a while back. Me and you even had a conversation about the entire situation and you admitted to trolling him lmao.

And yes, Bagel was the staff member who found him following me onto the Pokemon server and had to warn him.