Hype

Mahogany - Team Fortress 2

So you are basically saying that he won't be punished because you assumed that I reacted to it all these past weeks, I've actually been handling it well, just not on the inside, I do nothing to keep him doing his job as a troll, he chooses so.

Are you saying a week ban is not a punishment?

Are you saying a week ban is not a punishment?

@Spydyr_Byte I would be happy with a week if I were you, it will give you a break from him. And when he comes back hopefully he won’t continue to be an asshole... and if he is, he just will get more punishment (depending on the intensity of his actions)

@Spydyr_Byte I would be happy with a week if I were you, it will give you a break from him. And when he comes back hopefully he won’t continue to be an butthole... and if he is, he just will get more punishment (depending on the intensity of his actions)

I'm scared that he will just do it more out of rage if he is banned for a week that's all.

I'm scared that he will just do it more out of rage if he is banned for a week that's all.

If he does rage, he just would get in more trouble. Hopefully this knocks some sense into him.

Don’t worry @Spydyr_Byte we got your back.

If he does rage, he just would get in more trouble. Hopefully this knocks some sense into him.

Don’t worry @Spydyr_Byte we got your back.

Thanks, and this time I have people to back me up.

This. Great post @BananaShoes

I'd give him a week ban for trolling and racism, since he has been warned before.

@Goblins @mrnutty12

A week ban is what will probably happen. Anything more is really just overkill.

This thread is insane.

Also what kind of argument is saying its fine to troll as long as he instigates it? You see the rules every time you join the server, yet you act like its fine?

Anyway, +1 for the week ban. Perm

is way too much.

This thread is insane.

Also what kind of argument is saying its fine to troll as long as he instigates it? You see the rules every time you join the server, yet you act like its fine?

Anyway, +1 for the week ban. Perm

is way too much.

I am not saying that. I am saying that if you are giving reactions to trolls, you will get trolled more.

Once again, just to clarify, to make sure everyone is on the same level as me, to make sure we are all on the same page........

JOKING CAN GO TOO FAR

IT IS A SMALL LINE THAT BORDERS HAVING FUN AND

HARASSMENT

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE TO CROSS IT

sketch_57a5533f2c7b6.png.ff2c0f69bee306dc3aa2ef3bd58ade6d.png

kbye

JOKING CAN GO TOO FAR

IT IS A SMALL LINE THAT BORDERS HAVING FUN AND

HARASSMENT

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE TO CROSS IT

It's still harassment/trolling. It sounds like you're trying to say "Joking goes too far easily. So what if the guy's been following another guy around just to troll him, it's just a joke hahahahaha".

Spydyr overreacting to being trolled does make him an easy target and doesn't help the situation whatsoever, but the fact the guy has been going out of his way to mess with some dude on a video game is just weird in general.

Obviously, if Spydyr didn't react the way he did, then this wouldn't even be an issue.

The thing is, being overly sensitive isn't a rule, but trolling is. Saying "lol, welcome to the internet scrub" isn't doing your job as a Moderator.

All in all, the punishment's fair and everyone needs to stop being a dingus.

I am saying that if you are giving reactions to trolls, you will get trolled more.

If @Spydyr_Byte has an issue with what Mahogany has been doing, he's allowed to make a complaint/report about it. Racist comments and slurs are not allowed and @Vexx had given him a day ban before for this very reason. If he is stalking and making Spydyr uncomfortable on purpose (trolling), regardless if he's enjoying it, Spdyry clearly isn't and a week ban would be fitting. A perm would be going a bit to far..