-1 Just no. Mic spams music and different soundsclips constantly even after mute/kick/ban. Doesn't understand that if a staff tells you you are doing something wrong and should stop, that you probably should do so. He has been with us a while and honestly he has made very little improvement as far as maturity and realizing he isn't always 100% right.

^ You have a lot of work to do but if you can clean most/all of this up ill change my vote

A:8

M:4.5

Reasons for Joining:

Im bored and i've left my clan

-1 For the 2nd or 3rd time. You constantly mic span and try to be annoying. And was clearly not committed to other clans, how can we expect him to care about ours?

A: 9

M: 5

Also would like to add that just because bombor gets in doesn't mean you can, just because you're the same age as him maybe? No, it's mostly based off of maturity, which you need to gain. Although I may be annoying as fu..ck I realized I just talked 24/7 and should not talk as much.(I sometimes still do xd) (THAT'S A GOOD TIP FOR YOU TOO) If you change your attitude and stop micspamming/annoying I'll take my -1 away.